Glossybox September 2014: Harper's Bazaar (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we see if a mod can change the post title to reflect that it's a monthly box  so that there's less confusion?
Sorry guys, I haven't really been following this. Is what I changed it to ok, or do you want it changed to something else?

Bvlgari Au The' Vert has been my all time favorite fragrance and body fragrance ' treats" since i first " found" it in Paris in the 1990s. It smells so clean and fresh, and just  bit spicy.

It's quite different, as it was first created as a unisex fragrance, but please try it before you toss it aside. It really takes on a special fragrant aura of its own when it 'warms' with skin temp and oils.

Sorry guys, I haven't really been following this. Is what I changed it to ok, or do you want it changed to something else?
Perfect =) Thanks! I think it will help with all the "is this monthly or an extra purchase?" questions. 

I cancelled on Glossybox after the BG box, but this one is tempting. I love OCC & the special edition boxes always seduce me.
I agree, I am very tempted to get this one but I want to use a good code.

I hope I get Black Dahlia and NOT "Authentic", because I'd never wear a shimmery bronze/orange lip product.  Eek... and I hope I get the Essie Madison Ave color... that looks BEAUTIFUL.. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for Black Dahlia as I can't wear orangy colours - my skintone just won't work with them.  And I'm hoping for she's pampered from Essie....

Here is hoping that Glossy will be nice to me and make me want to renew...my sub expires soon!!

I cancelled after August's box. It was so awful. This isn't really encouraging me to re-sub, especially since Sample Society has really turned it up a notch and is also cheaper.

So, I've already been charged for my September box (and then I promptly cancelled, LOL) but my ship dates are supposed to be between September 12 - 24. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Is this for real? If it shipped on the 12th I could potentially get it by the 19th which would be the earliest I've ever gotten a Glossybox. Fingers crossed!

So, I've already been charged for my September box (and then I promptly cancelled, LOL) but my ship dates are supposed to be between September 12 - 24. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Is this for real? If it shipped on the 12th I could potentially get it by the 19th which would be the earliest I've ever gotten a Glossybox. Fingers crossed!
Just checked my approximate delivery dates and they are also between 9/12/14 and 9/24/14!

It would appear we have some really early delivery dates.

Glossybox has changed its cover page to reflect that this box is a $60 value.

Mine also says delivery between 9/12-9/24.  I just got my August box, so I might get two boxes within a couple weeks of eachother?!  That would be amazing!

I have the same shipping range with an estimated delivery of 9/19.  These little buggers should be shipping this week!

For those of you that have redeemed your Glossydots for an additional box, is it a duplicate of your original box, or can it vary (if there's varying items/colors like September's box)?

Back