Glossybox September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you know they are having a special offer right now?
I missed out on the sub that gave you a mystery box. It ended on the 30th and I am waiting for the replacement of my replacement credit card that went missing in the mail.  I am hoping there will be another good deal in the next month. 

Got my replacement fir the half empty lip balm, the full size Orogold 24k mask which clocks in at a whopping 298.00 on their site, wow. image.jpg

I've heard terrible things about the Julep lipgloss. Also, why do they keep including Julep in the boxes? I would rather have the lipstick, but the lipstick is very odd looking lol. I'm just worried about this being the first spoiler as you would think that they would spoil a really good product to get people to sub. It makes me worry that these are the best items in the box.

Got my replacement fir the half empty lip balm, the full size Orogold 24k mask which clocks in at a whopping 298.00 on their site, wow.
image.jpg
I got the Alex and Ani bracelet and it's very pretty.  Picked that because I am so overloaded on beauty items that I welcomed something different.

I would like that lipstick, but I'm already a Julep Maven so I wouldn't really want to get the Julep gloss.

I received a year of Glossybox as a gift back in February.  The boxes were so much nicer back then, but pretty much as soon as my subscription stared, they really started going downhill.  I hope they step it up again, because otherwise I won't be purchasing a subscription after this year, which I was originally planning to do.

I would like that lipstick, but I'm already a Julep Maven so I wouldn't really want to get the Julep gloss.

I received a year of Glossybox as a gift back in February. The boxes were so much nicer back then, but pretty much as soon as my subscription stared, they really started going downhill. I hope they step it up again, because otherwise I won't be purchasing a subscription after this year, which I was originally planning to do.
Same here! Started in Feb and bought a year. It was my beauty splurge box. Meaning more than birchbox. Lol so sad that the boxes haven't been as good as the past ones.

This is the last month of my 6 month sub. I need to decide if I will use the Labor20 code to get a years sub (I  will end up getting a second September sub) or do a month to month during the months of October and Nov and hope Black Friday offers will be good. 

I went ahead and took advantage of the Labor20 code. I will be getting 2 September boxes.

I am looking forward to my September boxes. I may gift one of them to my Mother in law, whose birthday is coming up. She would rather have lipstick. I would rather have lip gloss. I am so pale, I am not sure if I will be able to use the blush but if not, I am sure there will be someone to gift it too. My MIL is a little darker than me so she will probably be able to use the color if I can't. I really like nails inc., so I am hoping to get at least one of those and I would really like to try the coffee scrub too. 

I am also looking forward to October. My birthday is in October and a post on MSA by MichelleSomer is leading me to believe October's box will be something worth looking forward to. It says "  I am very tempted by this…I did cancel my GlossyBox account in August because the boxes were just crap. The lady on the phone was very nice and told me that I’ll be back by October maybe September…she said October is going to be good. And September has had crazy incentives which is why I think she mentioned this month. Anyways…I couldn’t keep this to myself any longer!"

Kind of promising, right?  Maybe we will get the eyeshadow or an cool art box in October.  

I just got mine but the nail polish had exploded (I could smell it the moment I picked up the package.) and covered everything. Just contacted customer service, we'll see how they handle it.

I have not gotten a shipping notice yet either. It is not even in pack mode yet. I was wondering if it had anything to do with me canceling and reactivating my sub. I should be getting 2 September boxes. I am glad to hear it is not just me. 

I got my box. I received the lip gloss when I wanted lipstick, and I got a mini Benefit mascara instead of the scrub.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really wanted the scrub. sigh,

I do not want the mascara but I do want the lip gloss.  

Is everyone getting the same color of nail polish so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back