Glossybox September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine but unfortunately my blush was broken, but wow - is it beautiful..

I don't think I have ever had anything broken inside my glossybox :-(  and the one time I do - it is something I would definitely wear.

I got the lipstick,  but in a bright red color.. I do not wear reds, so I will have to find someone to pass it on to.. the design of the lipstick looks so cool - I wish it was a color I would wear.. I don't know why I always get red lipsticks in all my subscription boxes but somehow I do and I do not even swatch them because I literally despise red lipstick.. oh well.

I wish I would have gotten the coffee mask/scrub.. :-( I have over 2,000 glossydots - I was thinking of ordering another box....and hope I get the nude lipstick + scrub.. (or an un-broken blush lol).
 @@dash4 and @@tazdvil If you used email instead of the contact form on the website you may want to give that a try. 

I know others have posted that they are out of the blush but you can repress the blush with a little rubbing alcohol. If you do not know the trick, there are a few youtube videos that can show you how.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, it was through the contact form. I emailed using that email, hopefully I get a reply. Thank you for the suggestion.

@@dash4 and @@tazdvil If you used email instead of the contact form on the website you may want to give that a try. 

I know others have posted that they are out of the blush but you can repress the blush with a little rubbing alcohol. If you do not know the trick, there are a few youtube videos that can show you how.
I used the contact form, but I try the email address that was posted on the previous page.   They still have not contacted me back. :-(  I have a 6 month subscription that I was already thinking about cancelling when it is up (in November) and I think they just made my decision for me.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Not cool.

I used the contact form, but I try the email address that was posted on the previous page.   They still have not contacted me back. :-(  I have a 6 month subscription that I was already thinking about cancelling when it is up (in November) and I think they just made my decision for me.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Not cool.
If both of those have failed try posting on their facebook page that you have tried to contact by email and by contact form and have not gotten a response. I have not used this method but I have heard that other people have had success with it. 

I have had both responses overnight and had to wait 1 to 2 weeks for a reply at different times, but when I finally did get a response they have exceeded my expectations for handling the issue. 

Got a response using the email, thank you! They are out of blush but offered a variety of other options. They never received the contact form attempts... Maybe that system is flawed.

So this hot mess showed up at my door. It was free so I don't know if I should bother to complain, given that I already was duped pissy with their customer service... The blush would have been the only thing I was excited about so at least I got a good reminder as to why I unsubbed in the first place.

image.jpeg

So this hot mess showed up at my door. It was free so I don't know if I should bother to complain, given that I already was duped pissy with their customer service... The blush would have been the only thing I was excited about so at least I got a good reminder as to why I unsubbed in the first place.

image.jpeg
what a bummer about the blush! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Hi guys,

I have been sick for the past five days so I have been unable to update.  I did get a response finally via the EMAIL option ( I had been using the contact option on the website - if I was unclear in previous posts)..

Anyway, I got a helpful lady and she offered to send me another item of my choosing.. unfortunately they are out of the blushes..which is a bummer.. but perhaps I will try to "repress" the one I got. I have done that with a Mac blush and I did not like the way it turned out though.. but maybe I will give it a shot, because I opened that blush again today - and I really, really, really love that color.

Sorry for the lack of an update.  I do not like giving an update on my update - when it has been resolved so nicely.. but I was very sick.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you all for the nice responses and the helpful posts.  I appreciate it!!

image.jpeg
Oh gosh! Maybe I should be thankful that they were OOS of the blush.. I really don't understand why they don't bubble wrap fragile items.. It is common sense that even with those little black shreds of paper - it will still get jostled in that big box.. and likely break.

All they have to do is bubble wrap the really fragile things, like a blush.  Not every item.  

It isn't surprising that so many people had issues with broken blushes.. such a disappointment, because it seems like such a lovely product.. 

UPDATE:  I got my replacement product.   I had picked it out but the wording was sort of vague, so I did not really know what I was getting.

They sent me the #1 Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Powder & Bronzer brush by It Cosmetics - which retails for $48 on their site.  Wow.. Glossybox REALLY  made it up for it.   I am a little stunned to be honest..

Back