Glossybox September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box. I received the lip gloss when I wanted lipstick, and I got a mini Benefit mascara instead of the scrub.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Which mascara is it?  If it's Rollerlash and I get the scrub I will trade with you.  I need a travel size Rollerlash for my travel bag.  I think my box should be here in the next few days (very slow to ship this month!).

Which mascara is it?  If it's Rollerlash and I get the scrub I will trade with you.  I need a travel size Rollerlash for my travel bag.  I think my box should be here in the next few days (very slow to ship this month!).
No, it's They're Real.

I might still get the scrup though. After I was charged for the Sept box, I cancelled and then they sent me an invite for 10% off forever. So, like the sucker I am, I signed up again. Now, I'm getting two Sept boxes. The box I received yesterday was from the discounted order, I just got the shipping notice today for the first sub.

I don't remember if glossy every sent out roller lash but I know they've sent they're real before.

My box is on the way, it's taking forever this month!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine but the nail polish had exploded (I could smell it the moment I picked up the package.) and covered everything. Just contacted customer service, we'll see how they handle it.
GlossyBox is sending me a new box since everything in mine was largely unusable. On closer inspection the blush was shattered as well. Geez, the box must have taken some serious abuse on it's way to me. 

Their customer service was really good though. They got back to me fast and just had me send a pic of the box. 

I was looking around on the web to see if there were any other variations out there and I found one. I found it in the  youtube unboxing videos of Nalela Shay and Cajun Tinker Belle. They got the lip gloss instead of the lipstick. They got a 12 benefits moisture shampoo instead of the coffee scrub/mascara. I would not mind getting the shampoo. I would for sure prefer it to the mascara.  

So I got my box and I am happy with it. I was excited to get the lipstick instead of the lipgloss.

But I had the HARDEST time putting on the lipstick and ended up looking like a 5 year old that got into their moms makeup.

Then I read the card and apparently it's supposed to be a once handed lipstick that can be applied in under five seconds!

I clearly am incapable of applying lipstick or they need to take another look at their design. Lmao!

Now I really want to see this lipstick.  I'm curious what's coming in my box. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

I got mine today!  I was gifted a one year subscription back in February, and this is one of the few boxes I've liked so far.  I didn't get the coffee mask, but that's fine with me because oils break my face out.  I got the 12 Benefits shampoo instead, which I'm curious to try.

I got the lipstick in a nice nude shade, and I think the dusty pink nail polish color is really pretty.  The blush looks different from any of the others I already own, and I'll use the last product (is it an oil?) on my cuticles and/or dry skin.

I got my box today too. I got the coffee scrub but didn't get the lipstick. I got the Julep lip treatment instead. I just tried it on and didn't care for it. It's ok but I've used better ones. I like the nail polish color (uptown).

I rec'd my box today, as well.  I got the lipstick in nude (yay!) and the shampoo (boo!).  The nail color (uptown) is a nice neutral shade and I can always use cuticle oil. The blush came completely shattered in the pan. This is the 2nd month in a row with an issue with GB (last month my lip balm was almost empty) after never having a problem in a year and a half.  I won't be heartbroken if they are out of the blush as it seems like a color that would not at all be flattering on me.  They were great about remedying the lip balm issue last month so I am not at all concerned with them handling this, as well.

Overall, it's a decent month. 

My blush wasn't shattered but HOLY CRAP that is finely milled. I went to drag my blush brush in it the way I normally do, and a whole layer poofed up in the air and got all over my outfit/sink. Just a warning if you use the blush, use a VERY light hand swiping your brush in the pan and a very little goes a long way. It's a pretty neutral color though. I like this Glossybox-- and usually do find I like many things they send-- but it just isn't very exciting stuff, why I probably won't resub when my 6 months is over (November).

I got my box a few days ago so my memory is a bit hazy but I think the blush might be a good replacement for benefit dallas once I run out of them (I stocked up like a crazy hoarder after they announced it was being discontinued).  I got the weirdly packaged lipstick and the shampoo too, so bummed I didn't get a coffee mask!

I got my box yesterday!

IMG_8558.JPG

WHY ARE YOU UPSIDEDOWN?

Got the shampoo :( I kinda wanted to try the coffee mask/scrub stuff. 

My blush was fine, obvs, it's really pretty, a huge size AND color pay off like others mentioned.  Wow!

I'll use the oil as cuticle oil. I don't really use stuff like this on my hair, maybe my face in the winter/dryer months but it's still plenty humid in VA this time of year.

I like the nail polish, these kinds of shades are great, if they chip it's not very visible plus they make your fingers look long and thing when it matches your skin tone.

I got the stiks lipstick in mauve. I think I would be more likely to use it, if I got the nude color. The packaging is wicked cool though. I'm just not sure I'd wear this shade. 

I got mine but unfortunately my blush was broken, but wow - is it beautiful..

I don't think I have ever had anything broken inside my glossybox :-(  and the one time I do - it is something I would definitely wear.

I got the lipstick,  but in a bright red color.. I do not wear reds, so I will have to find someone to pass it on to.. the design of the lipstick looks so cool - I wish it was a color I would wear.. I don't know why I always get red lipsticks in all my subscription boxes but somehow I do and I do not even swatch them because I literally despise red lipstick.. oh well.

I wish I would have gotten the coffee mask/scrub.. :-( I have over 2,000 glossydots - I was thinking of ordering another box....and hope I get the nude lipstick + scrub.. (or an un-broken blush lol).

I emailed them about my blush on the same day I posted on here, so one week ago-- but no one has emailed me back.  So, yesterday morning - I emailed again.. still no response (but it has only been 1 day but still my previous email was sent a week ago).

How long does it usually take them to respond?  

I emailed them about my blush on the same day I posted on here, so one week ago-- but no one has emailed me back.  So, yesterday morning - I emailed again.. still no response (but it has only been 1 day but still my previous email was sent a week ago).

How long does it usually take them to respond?  
I emailed last week and this week with no responses either. Not sure what's going on but they've already charged me for this month...... a quick, we will get back to you would be nice.

I'm two emails in, so hopefully they respond. I have a feeling there are a lot of broken blushes and they are planning damage control. At least

, I hope that's what's going on.

That's strange. I've always had a super fast response and resolution from Glossybox.
Do you email [email protected] or do you use the contact form on the website? I am wondering if which method you use may make a difference in how quickly you are responded to... I know some people also use facebook page as a way to contact gb.  

Back