Gold and Brown Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when the shadow falls on a freshly done face
icon_frown.gif

What I do, is I put foundation on and leave the under part of my eyes without anything till the very end. I do my eye shadow, clean up any "spills" and then apply concealer and foundation to that under eye area. It works great!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Wow! Excellent tutorial, Devin!
claps.gif
You are so beautiful!
I found it very helpful and I wanna try that little trick you did with the coating of loose powder under the eye before doing your e/s. I get frustrated sometimes b/c it falls down there and makes a mess. I don't have any loose powder, though.
icon_sad.gif
Can I use my select sheer pressed or would it be better to get the loose for this purpose?

i do my foundation after my eye makeup so that i don't have to worry about fall out.

Devin your tutorial is just PERFECT!!!! I love that you post picks of all the details it's sooo helpful, also I always wanted to see how do someone apply concealer with a brush because I had no idea!!! Devin do more tutorials!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yes i think it's better to use loose powder. the other ladies gave great tips. i appreciate the helpful information. Thanks for compliments!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Wow! Excellent tutorial, Devin!
claps.gif
You are so beautiful!
I found it very helpful and I wanna try that little trick you did with the coating of loose powder under the eye before doing your e/s. I get frustrated sometimes b/c it falls down there and makes a mess. I don't have any loose powder, though.
icon_sad.gif
Can I use my select sheer pressed or would it be better to get the loose for this purpose?

Thanks Sophia! I'm happy you liked it! I will do more.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Devin your tutorial is just PERFECT!!!! I love that you post picks of all the details it's sooo helpful, also I always wanted to see how do someone apply concealer with a brush because I had no idea!!! Devin do more tutorials!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah I'm trying to do a little somethin', somethin' you know! Naw, it's just what I enjoy. Hopefully I will be making money doing it soon. Keep me in your prayers!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Divaofreality Wow D! I see you doing it big on MUT. Excellent job as always.
claps.gif

Awww...Thanks Trisha you're too sweet!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha and Devin stop being so modest, you have pretty flawless skin to begin with!

This is really great. I'm going to get 2 colours you used at the store so I can re-create.

That's great! Let us see it when you do it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bocagirl This is really great. I'm going to get 2 colours you used at the store so I can re-create.

Thank you sweetie!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez WOW DEVIN GOOD JOB THANK YOU.YOU AMAZE ME EVERYTIME
claps.gif

Thanks for the tutorial! You did an amazing job and I have written down all the products you used! LOL One question though-"bronze," is that a shadow or is it the color cream base from MAC?

You're welcome darling! Bronze is actually an e/s.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bronxcutie Thanks for the tutorial! You did an amazing job and I have written down all the products you used! LOL One question though-"bronze," is that a shadow or is it the color cream base from MAC?

Originally Posted by devinjhans Okay Ladies it took me forever but here is my tutorial. I tried to post every step I used. You can click on the pictures for a larger view. Sorry if it is too detailed.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Devin, this is awesome! Thanks for posting this!
claps.gif
You look gorgeous!

Devin,

What color should I use for under eye concealer if I'm an NW45? I bought the concealer stick in NW45, but shouldn't I go lighter? Also, what color loose powder should I go with?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by devinjhans Thank you ladies!! I was happy to do it for you guys.
Anne and Nilufer that is too funny! I had to laugh when you guys were talking about my skin. Believe me there are no tricks. I know you saw the circles under my eyes.

You did a beautiful job and you look lovely.

Petite Syrah

you can use nw40 or nw35 for the concealer and try nw40 for loose powder. thanks!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PopModePrincess Devin,
What color should I use for under eye concealer if I'm an NW45? I bought the concealer stick in NW45, but shouldn't I go lighter? Also, what color loose powder should I go with?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by devinjhans you can use nw40 or nw35 for the concealer and try nw40 for loose powder. thanks!
icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks Devin, because I have dark circles under my eyes that I'd like to conceal. You don't know how much insight you have given me with your tutorial. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for your next one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back