Gold and Brown Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Devin...I swear you look different in every FOTD I´ve seen from you. and everything seems to look good on you.

and then this tutorial!!!!
icon_surprised.gif
....how gorgeous can one woman be? I love the natural look on you. and your skin is great-I didn´t see one single pore either. I just clicked on all the pics before even paying attention to the pics, you are just so pretty

I´ll stop raving now
wink.gif

Thanks Andrea!! You ladies are wonderful!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG Devin...I swear you look different in every FOTD I´ve seen from you. and everything seems to look good on you.
and then this tutorial!!!!
icon_surprised.gif
....how gorgeous can one woman be? I love the natural look on you. and your skin is great-I didn´t see one single pore either. I just clicked on all the pics before even paying attention to the pics, you are just so pretty

I´ll stop raving now
wink.gif

Great Job!

How Did You Learn Sooo Much?

What Color Foundation Do You Have On?

Thank you Marian!
icon_biggrin.gif
I used select tint foundation nc45. I learned by practicing and going to the mac counters and soaking all the info. I could. I would get on the internet and print out tips and techniques and read books and magazines.

Originally Posted by MARIAN Great Job!
How Did You Learn Sooo Much?

What Color Foundation Do You Have On?

Wow, Devin - your tutorial is amazing!!
biggrin.gif
Excellent job!!

Let me ask you though... how long does it take you to apply your makeup start to finish? You look so polished and nice that it seems like it might take awhile, but I could be wrong...

Hey Erica!! Thank you sweetie!! It takes me about 30-45 min. to apply everything start to finish.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Wow, Devin - your tutorial is amazing!!
biggrin.gif
Excellent job!!
Let me ask you though... how long does it take you to apply your makeup start to finish? You look so polished and nice that it seems like it might take awhile, but I could be wrong...

did you mean my photo's didn't show up? oh i see what you mean. they are blank b/c i changed the site my pictures are on. so now you can just click on the picture on the first page and it will take you to the site and you can click the tutorial.

Originally Posted by GreekLatina great devin!!!!! and pop mode for some reason your pics dont seem to show up

Thank you sweetie! Appreciate it. Your welcome!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kedra70 Wow Devin! That tutorial was just awesome! Thank you so much for posting!

I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks and your welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ChiQT Informative…Thorough and Gorgeous…Thanks a bunch!
icon_wink.gif

I LOVE THIS!!!!

So beautiful. I will be trying it. I need a 217 brush and bronze eyeshadow. Gorgeous---thanks so much for sharing!

DEVIN very impressive!!! I am going to try the amber lights, woodwinked and bronze with that placement tomorrow! Looks great on you!

You should come and live in my pocket and do my makeup everyday.. because that would make me happy.

ooh that's great Kerri! make sure and post so we can see! i know you will look so pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri DEVIN very impressive!!! I am going to try the amber lights, woodwinked and bronze with that placement tomorrow! Looks great on you!

Okay Mary I will! Just let me know when and where! LOL!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mambz098 You should come and live in my pocket and do my makeup everyday.. because that would make me happy.

Devin, Girl thanks so much for posting this! I've been looking for the perfect Brown face makeup! This is it! Your face is beautiful! From one golden-brown girl, to another... You Go Girl! I'm gonna try to get this look! I'm definitely looking forward to more of your Tutorials in the future!
claps.gif

Wow, Devin!

Very nice, I love that look and this tutorial!

Great job girl!

Back