Gold and Brown Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! let us see when you try it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by breathless a perfect tutorial i CANT wait to use!

thank you so much!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pin_stripe wow! that looks amazing! you really know your stuff
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dbrown82 Thank you so much for this makeup tip. I've been having a hard time trying to do make up on my brown skin. I'm new the the make up world, and have a lot of work. How do you know what color to get ? All I know is that I am a warm almond and caramel in Bobbie Brown foundations.
Beautiful.

Welcome to MUT!

your welcome! i'm glad you found it useful. the best way to find your colors is to go to the makeup counter and try them. that way when you go the drugstore you have a better idea of what type of foundation and concealer colors to buy. As fas as eyeshadow and blush goes there aren't too many colors you can't wear except for shimmer with pink undertones b/c it makes people with yellow or olive undertones look ashy. Thank you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by dbrown82 Thank you so much for this makeup tip. I've been having a hard time trying to do make up on my brown skin. I'm new the the make up world, and have a lot of work. How do you know what color to get ? All I know is that I am a warm almond and caramel in Bobbie Brown foundations.
Beautiful.

Originally Posted by devinjhans your welcome! i'm glad you found it useful. the best way to find your colors is to go to the makeup counter and try them. that way when you go the drugstore you have a better idea of what type of foundation and concealer colors to buy. As fas as eyeshadow and blush goes there aren't too many colors you can't wear except for shimmer with pink undertones b/c it makes people with yellow or olive undertones look ashy. Thank you!
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm going to take a trip to the counter this week, and thank you for the advice.

your welcome! be sure to let us know what you get!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by dbrown82 I'm going to take a trip to the counter this week, and thank you for the advice.

Originally Posted by devinjhans your welcome! be sure to let us know what you get!
icon_biggrin.gif
I will...........

Devin, this tutorial rocks!! Really. Your concealor application is great, too. I always have a real problem with that, and this tutorial is going to prove very helpful! You just look beautiful.

Thank you for that great tutorials and your pictures are the perfect compliments. Hope to see more of your tutorials in the future.

Job well Done!
claps.gif

Awww...thanks! That is sweet of you to say!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by XOffendr Devin, this tutorial rocks!! Really. Your concealor application is great, too. I always have a real problem with that, and this tutorial is going to prove very helpful! You just look beautiful.

Your Welcome Jennifer and Thank you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, great tutorial, devin! thank you!

Your Welcome! Thank you for the compliments!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by DivineSoultress Thank you for that great tutorials and your pictures are the perfect compliments. Hope to see more of your tutorials in the future.
Job well Done!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Thank you ladies!! I was happy to do it for you guys.
Anne and Nilufer that is too funny! I had to laugh when you guys were talking about my skin. Believe me there are no tricks. I know you saw the circles under my eyes.

GORGEOUS!! You are very talented, have you started to pursue a career as a makeup artist?

Thank you very much! In fact I have. I would really like to work at Mac and have applied there. I also just started doing freelance work and did my first wedding today which I loved!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by krazysexxykool GORGEOUS!! You are very talented, have you started to pursue a career as a makeup artist?

Originally Posted by devinjhans Thank you very much! In fact I have. I would really like to work at Mac and have applied there. I also just started doing freelance work and did my first wedding today which I loved!
icon_biggrin.gif
WHoo hoo Devin! Glad that you are getting into the business.

WONDERFUL job, thanks so much for posting! :icon_love
claps.gif
:icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif

P.S. You are so pretty (w/out make-up
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Latest posts

Back