Gold and Brown Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!! Thanks Marisol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol WHoo hoo Devin! Glad that you are getting into the business.

Thank you Emily! Browns and golds are my favorite also! But I do love color!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 Great tutorial. I love using golds and browns!
smile.gif

Thank you sooo much Mirtilla! Your welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla WONDERFUL job, thanks so much for posting! :icon_love
claps.gif
:icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
P.S. You are so pretty (w/out make-up
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Thank you Rosie you ladies are so supportive! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take any pics, b/c I thought I was going to do 2 people(the bride and the maid of honor) and ended up doing about 15. Everyone was rushing around and it was hardly any time and the bride was stressing and her coordinator and bridesmaids left her by herself so i had to help her get dressed and put on her veil. It was fun though! Hopefully I can get her to send me a couple of pics when she gets them back from the photographer. Ideally though I want to take before and after pics so you can see the transformation.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Way to go Devin - post pics from the wedding!

Devin, I can't get enough of this thread. You face is Beautiful! I love all the details, very helpful.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh Devin, I wish we could see pics of that wedding! I'm so glad that you have applied to MAC and are freelancing. You have a lot of talent and you are so knowledgeable! WHAT???When did this happen? Where have I been??? LOL!
icon_lol.gif
I didn't know Devin applied to MAC and is freelancing? I feel so outta the loop! I need an update!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I didn't even know it either, just now. I scrolled up the page and saw where Devin mentioned it
biggrin.gif
Oh, okay. I feel better now!LOL!

Thank you sweetie! what is so crazy is that i got the job through my friend. her co-worker was coordinating the wedding and they were looking for someone to do the mu so she said well my friend doesn't work for anyone but she can do mu. so i showed the bride what i could do and she liked it and her maid of honor came with her and she said do you work for mac? I said no, but i am trying to get hired and she said well i have a friend who is a manager and is looking to hire someone. she said i'm going to tell her about you when she comes back from her honeymoon. so hopefully i will have a job soon! you ladies keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh Devin, I wish we could see pics of that wedding! I'm so glad that you have applied to MAC and are freelancing. You have a lot of talent and you are so knowledgeable!

no don't feel that way. i hadn't mentioned it so no one really knew. i had mentioned that i wanted to work for mac and i just did the freelance work on Saturday. so you haven't missed anything.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC WHAT???When did this happen? Where have I been??? LOL!
icon_lol.gif
I didn't know Devin applied to MAC and is freelancing? I feel so outta the loop! I need an update!

Your Welcome sweetie! Let us see what you did.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by mskellytran Thanks Devin. I learned some new things tonite.. cant wait to do my makeup tommorow !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you so much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine That's great! I'm sure everyone loved their makeup, after all 15 of them, instead of 2?! WOW. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! Try and take pics if you can so we can see.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by islandgirl930 WOW! That is beautiful, great job!! I'm gonna try that today.
claps.gif
Thanks for posting that.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Thank you sweetie! what is so crazy is that i got the job through my friend. her co-worker was coordinating the wedding and they were looking for someone to do the mu so she said well my friend doesn't work for anyone but she can do mu. so i showed the bride what i could do and she liked it and her maid of honor came with her and she said do you work for mac? I said no, but i am trying to get hired and she said well i have a friend who is a manager and is looking to hire someone. she said i'm going to tell her about you when she comes back from her honeymoon. so hopefully i will have a job soon! you ladies keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's so cool Devin! Congrats on getting the wedding job & putting in your application. You know we're all rooting for you
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much Laura! I appreciate it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura That's so cool Devin! Congrats on getting the wedding job & putting in your application. You know we're all rooting for you
biggrin.gif

I used it once and i liked it. i haven't really been anywhere yet to use it.

Originally Posted by Laura
smile.gif

PS. Hows the LM Primer working for you?

Latest posts

Back