Gold and Brown Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome!! I enjoyed doing it and love that I can help you wonderful ladies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Definitely let us see it when you do. Thanks!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC Devin, Girl thanks so much for posting this! I've been looking for the perfect Brown face makeup! This is it! Your face is beautiful! From one golden-brown girl, to another... You Go Girl! I'm gonna try to get this look! I'm definitely looking forward to more of your Tutorials in the future!
claps.gif

Thank you Leony!! I love your new avatar btw, you look so pretty!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Wow, Devin!Very nice, I love that look and this tutorial!

Great job girl!

Excellent tutorial Devin! I hope more MuTers can try to do one. It's great to see different application procedures!
claps.gif

Devin - how did I miss ur tute? Absolutely splendid!!!! Beautiful as usual
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Okay Ladies it took me forever but here is my tutorial. I tried to post every step I used. You can click on the pictures for a larger view. Sorry if it is too detailed.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

EDIT: I just pasted the pics directly here so you don't have to click on anything.

You are gorgeous!! I love the tutorial. The copper colors look sooo good on you! Love it! Love it!:icon_love

That looks Gorgeous, Devin!! Nice job & I love the contacts... so pretty!!! :icon_love

Thank you Gamaki! Glad you liked it. I hope to see more also!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki Excellent tutorial Devin! I hope more MuTers can try to do one. It's great to see different application procedures!
claps.gif

I don't know how you missed me Rosie! Thank ya sweetie!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Devin - how did I miss ur tute? Absolutely splendid!!!! Beautiful as usual
claps.gif

You are sweet! Appreciate it!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by chickylittle You are gorgeous!! I love the tutorial. The copper colors look sooo good on you! Love it! Love it!:icon_love

Awww....that is so nice! Thank you!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That looks Gorgeous, Devin!! Nice job & I love the contacts... so pretty!!! :icon_love

Thank you sweetie! That is so nice of you to say!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by .amour ahh oh my amazing tutorial+your eyes look AMAZING!
claps.gif

I dont know HOW the hell i missed this too Rosie! Devin that was the most awesome tutorial EVER. I learnt lots from it.. I loved the effect of carbon on the outer V. I rarely do an outer v but will defo try it out at the weekend. Thanks SO much for posting this. Hope to see more tutorials from you
biggrin.gif

Wow thats fabulous!! That must have taken a long time!!

is your nose bleeding in the mascara picture?!!!

Thanks Laura I really enjoyed your tut also!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I will try to post another soon.

Originally Posted by Laura I dont know HOW the hell i missed this too Rosie! Devin that was the most awesome tutorial EVER. I learnt lots from it.. I loved the effect of carbon on the outer V. I rarely do an outer v but will defo try it out at the weekend. Thanks SO much for posting this. Hope to see more tutorials from you
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much Michelle! No, my nose wasn't bleeding I guess the camera got too close to the inside of my nose. I will try to fix that for next time. I had to go back and look to make sure. Yes it did take quite a while to do it all, but I enjoyed it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lovelustlost Wow thats fabulous!! That must have taken a long time!!

is your nose bleeding in the mascara picture?!!!

thank you Jasmin and yes you did!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jasminonline
8d141213.gif

I LOVE This Tutorial (did I spell that right?)

Thank you so much for this makeup tip. I've been having a hard time trying to do make up on my brown skin. I'm new the the make up world, and have a lot of work. How do you know what color to get ? All I know is that I am a warm almond and caramel in Bobbie Brown foundations.

Beautiful.

Back