• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the Naked Zebra Dress to trade in Medium, see below (for the life of me, I cannot get that web link to work!!). Would love to trade for Under Skies top or Pleated Printed top from May, Trendology top from last month, try me for other items.

http:www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/05/golden-tote-review-may-2014.html/golden-tote-may-dress

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the following from the July tote available for trade or sale. Items only work to try on.

Priddy Dress in red/navy small ($30 shipped)

Cut and Sew top small ($25 shipped)

Ellison White Lace Top small ($25 shipped)

Celebrity Pink shorts size 5 ($25 shipped)

I can provide pictures of everything just ask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Roly Poly White Lace Shirt in Large from the July 2014 tote for trade or sale, 30$ shipped to the continental 48.

Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am looking to buy hourglass lilly maxi dress in M + may also be interested in other hourglass lilly dresses! thanks! i am in US too! thx!

Back