• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lissa3243 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Trading the following
What sizes? 

FSOT: all size L (dress is size m/l)

I have 2 scarves from previous totes that have never been worn for sale or trade. They did not have tags on them though. PM me if interested.

I would also like to buy the Priddy by Puella striped dress with criss cross back in size small and the Porridge t-shirts in any print except the blue/white shell pattern (I received that one in my tote) size x-small or small. If you have these items and would like to sell them, please let me know.

Thanks!

Does anybody have the potters pot top from the March 2014 tote? I'd really like a small but there don't seem to be many floating around

Quote: Originally Posted by Bonnie Berg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anybody have the potters pot top from the March 2014 tote? I'd really like a small but there don't seem to be many floating around

You don't have a picture do you? I can't seem to find one and I'm not sure which shirt this is

Hi ladies!! I have the Priddy by Puella black & gray striped dress, size XS, that I'd like to trade for the gray and cream stripe!

Also up for trade: Fun & Funky Sweater, size S
fun-and-funky-sweatshirt-1.jpg
Looking for items in size XS/S. I have the puella leggings, lace panel sweater, brown chevron cardigan, and striped maxi dress already. Thanks!

Hi All, I have the Spicy Spring Midi Skirt in Medium for Sale or Trade. Its listed at $50 on the Golden Tote Site, I will take $30+ shipping. I love it, but its a little big on me. Let me know!

Hi All, I have the Spicy Spring Midi Skirt in Medium for Sale or Trade. Its listed at $50 on the Golden Tote Site, I will take $30+ shipping. I love it, but its a little big on me. Let me know!
I know someone on the Facebook page was looking for this.

I knew this wouldn't fit! Could only get half a boob in the cup (tried on with bra) I'm a 34 H, but I'm guessing this could work for a D cup. Hard to see in picture but it's a bright kelly green in a large, cute for someone with out monstrous boobs. I'll trade for almost anything if anyone wants this. I'm having an issue where the facebook trade group won't let me view the group although when I view members it says I'm in it. So hopefully this trade list does the trick.

Hi ladies!! I have the Priddy by Puella black & gray striped dress, size XS, that I'd like to trade for the gray and cream stripe!

Also up for trade: Fun & Funky Sweater, size S
fun-and-funky-sweatshirt-1.jpg
Looking for items in size XS/S. I have the puella leggings, lace panel sweater, brown chevron cardigan, and striped maxi dress already. Thanks!
I'm interested in your Fun and Funky Sweater. I have a black drop waist Puella dress or a white noble open weave sweater for swap.

Quote: Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm interested in your Fun and Funky Sweater. I have a black drop waist Puella dress or a white noble open weave sweater for swap.

Unfortunately drop waist just  does not flatter my body at all! If the sweater is the one I'm thinking of then I don't particularly like the style of it, but could you post a picture possibly to be sure? I tried googling it and couldn't find it. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love that fun and funky sweater!!

It's for sale or trade
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately drop waist just  does not flatter my body at all! If the sweater is the one I'm thinking of then I don't particularly like the style of it, but could you post a picture possibly to be sure? I tried googling it and couldn't find it. Thanks!
Here's the sweater. It's cute and comfy, I just have never cared for open weave sweaters much. I think it may make a great beach cover up though. No worries if you don't care it. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by greal21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's the sweater. It's cute and comfy, I just have never cared for open weave sweaters much. I think it may make a great beach cover up though. No worries if you don't care it.
wink.gif

Ahh yeah that is the one I was thinking of. I don't mind it but don't know if I'll get much wear out of it. Thank you anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back