• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I've actually traded/sold the GT items I had (only gotten two totes so far). I have the Priddy dress coming to me so unless it doesn't fit I won't have any clothing items to trade. If anyone is interested in trading their GT items for non-clothing items I do have the following for trade. I'm interested in XS or S items from any totes since I've only gotten the mystery tote and the small February tote.

From PopSugar Must Haves

Anthropologie Barr & Co Diffuser -from PopSugar Must Have ($42)

Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask ($40)

The Juice Generation Book ($15.86)

govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95)

The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfeld ($16.79)

Addicted to Sweat – Jawbreaker Chair, Dripping Wet DVD ($19.99)

From Birchbox:

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Nail Rock Blue Velvet Polish

Ruby Wing Color Change polish (Ride em' cowgirl) TRADED

Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss

Other:

Benefit Porefessional Full Size, brand new unopened ($30) TRADED

Barre3 Standing Slim Workout DVD ($19.95)

Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files

How do you determine a fair price to pay for a Golden Tote Item? I haven't ever traded or purchased from another person...I don't want to offend anyone with a random price! Is it a portion of the tote price or the current going price of the dress?

I still have the modern shift dress from this months tote in medium for trade or sale. Not looking for beauty/makeup items though. I've actually put the dress on ebay. [sale Pending]

Quote: Originally Posted by mcgregg1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you determine a fair price to pay for a Golden Tote Item? I haven't ever traded or purchased from another person...I don't want to offend anyone with a random price! Is it a portion of the tote price or the current going price of the dress?
I think it varies, sometimes it's a portion of the tote price, other times it's really random and just based on what you think would be a reasonable price for that type of item, at least that's been my experience. I wouldn't worry about offending someone, you might instead just ask the person how much they wanted for it? For a dress I would guess maybe $30-$35? That's sort of what I've been seeing on the FB trade group

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still have the modern shift dress from this months tote in medium for trade or sale. Not looking for beauty/makeup items though. I've actually put the dress on ebay.
Is this the stripped classic meets modern dress with the leather pockets? I am interested in trading!

I have the Jolie blk skirt in medium and the under skies spring looking top and the lace brocade looking dress and a ikat blouse for trade ! I would love your two items and willing to trade 3 items for the 2 thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> B]

I have the modern shift dress in medium and the cross front sweater in medium. Will trade for other sub box items as well.

Is this the stripped classic meets modern dress with the leather pockets? I am interested in trading!
Yup it's that one. Sale is actually pending as of yesterday but I will update once I'm sure.

Size large all up for trade. At 44 years old, the navy Priddy by Puella dress seems too young and short for me. The English Rose square knot cardigan is not flattering on me, though I loved it on the model and it was one of my picks. The Renee C. Drapes funny and I think would fit a size medium better.  I'm glad I loved the other three items they sent, or I would be sending this back.  Also... while these are on carpeting, it is brand new and was just laid on Thursday, so isn't too icky.  These were all tried on once, photographed and are being put back in their original packaging.
Looking for a black puella maxi dress, preferably with thick straps, size medium. Flying tomato cream maxi dress, Jolie midi skirt, white under skies cream blouse. Willing to buy or trade. I have many items for trade let me know what you are looking for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi I have the midi Jolie skirt in medium and the under skies top Please trade the blazer from potters pot with me

I have the black chevron top and the Renee C open cardigan in mint. Both are size Large. Looking to trade for other clothing pieces in medium or large.

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup it's that one. Sale is actually pending as of yesterday but I will update once I'm sure.

Great, thanks!

Size large all up for trade. At 44 years old, the navy Priddy by Puella dress seems too young and short for me. The English Rose square knot cardigan is not flattering on me, though I loved it on the model and it was one of my picks. The Renee C. Drapes funny and I think would fit a size medium better.  I'm glad I loved the other three items they sent, or I would be sending this back.  Also... while these are on carpeting, it is brand new and was just laid on Thursday, so isn't too icky.  These were all tried on once, photographed and are being put back in their original packaging.
Looking for a black puella maxi dress, preferably with thick straps, size medium. Flying tomato cream maxi dress, Jolie midi skirt, white under skies cream blouse. Willing to buy or trade. I have many items for trade let me know what you are looking for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi I have the midi Jolie skirt in medium and the under skies top Please trade the blazer from potters pot with me

Quote:   I have several items from past totes for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them.

Puella Striped Empire Maxi Dress in Black/Ecru in Large. - PENDING

Flying Tomato Grecian Maxi Dress in Cream in Large. - TRADED

Creative Concepts Houndstooth Dress (does not come with the belt) in Large.

Flying Tomato Aztec Sweater in Cream in Large. - TRADED

Cherish Aztec Tank in Brown/White in Large. - TRADED

Jealous Tomato Sweater in Black/White in Large.

I have the skirt in L (in my opinion fits more like a M). What do you have for trade?

inally got my Golden Tote and I have a couple of things I'd like to trade/sell. The Square-knit Cardigan (super duper cute, just doesn't work with my body type), the ruffled leggings (Medium), the Under Skies cream button down blouse (Medium), and the Priddy swing dress (Medium).

Hi all.  I have two items that I would like to trade.

The stretchy, super soft, black midi-skirt in Medium (I used a pic from earlier in this thread)

This patterned top in Medium

I'm looking for the navy blue tunic top with cut outs in the back or potentially something from previous totes.

Up for trade--size small:

Pic from afrafjord earlier in the thread but I can take a pic on for anyone who is interested. It's actually super cute, especially under a blazer, but the colors aren't my style!

I have several items from past totes for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted or wrap dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them.

Puella Striped Empire Maxi Dress in Black/Ecru in Large.

Jealous Tomato Sweater in Black/White in Large.

19 Cooper Black Tunic Dress in Large.

Latest posts

Back