• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the elephant dress (2) or porridge duck shirt (small) - I don't get GT but willing to purchase or trade other things!

This trade list doesn't seem to have a lot of people on it, but I'm going to post one more time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm interested in trading my black and gray striped Priddy dress size XS for the gray and cream striped Priddy dress (XS or S). I think either one would fit fine! I just like the gray better than the black. I'm also interested in trading my Porridge shirt with the blue wave print on back in size S, for the floral one in size S. Again, I think the blue is lovely but I like the floral print a bit better. Thanks girls!

This trade list doesn't seem to have a lot of people on it, but I'm going to post one more time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm interested in trading my black and gray striped Priddy dress size XS for the gray and cream striped Priddy dress (XS or S). I think either one would fit fine! I just like the gray better than the black. I'm also interested in trading my Porridge shirt with the blue wave print on back in size S, for the floral one in size S. Again, I think the blue is lovely but I like the floral print a bit better. Thanks girls!
Tty the Facebook page

Loose Knit Sweater traded, but Under Skies sleeveless shirt still available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Both of these items are FSOT and size Small

Interesting... I noticed that 3 possibly 4 of the items in the April Golden Tote were also on Stitch Fix...

Sailboat Sweater

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_6067/set?id=113885683

Embroidered Top

http://www.polyvore.com/adelina_embroidered_split_neck_tank/set?id=114721951

Embroidered Denim Top

http://www.polyvore.com/figueroa_embroidered_denim_jacket/set?id=116014004

Abstract Track Pants, not sure if these are the exact same

http://www.polyvore.com/lizza_abstract_print_track_pant/set?id=110447801

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have several items from past totes for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted or wrap dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them. Shipping to the US only at this time. Please PM me if you have questions.

Jealous Tomato Sweater in Black/White in Large.

19 Cooper Black Tunic Dress in Large.

Quote: Originally Posted by robyn0409 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Would really love the porridge t in XS...have lots of stuff to trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I haven't seen anyone with an XS, not sure it even comes in that size
frown.gif

Good luck!

Edit: I did see someone posted in the fb group with an XS so I stand corrected!

Quote: Originally Posted by robyn0409 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Would really love the porridge t in XS...have lots of stuff to trade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Someone just posted one on the FB group! 

Wanted to get in here early! Id like to buy the open back dress in sm/med and the printed pants in sm/med! Willing to pay $30 each.

Looking for a maxi dress from September's tote. The brand is Skies are blue. It's wraps, navy color and has a patterns on it. Anyone have it to trade or sell? How do we post pics in the mobile version with this new update on this site?

I am looking to trade a Priddy by Puella striped top in small, black and pink Trendology top in medium, Lumiere tank in medium. I am looking for the striped Puella dress from April in either color in small or other tops or dresses. I will consider trading two tops for one dress.

I have several items for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted or wrap dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them. Shipping to the US only at this time. Please PM me if you have questions. Prices after items include US shipping.

1544322_10152321464776211_6152212996669239718_n.jpg

Priddy by Puella blue and white stripe dress with red layer in Large (45$) GONE

13616.large.jpg

Trendology boho top in black, tan and cream in Large (25$)

13459.large.jpg

Esley white top with black polka-dots in Large (30$) GONE

7089.large.jpg

Jealous Tomato zig zag sweater in black and white in Large (20$)

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone have the Under Skies Top from this months box for sale? I would like it in a Medium or Large if anyone is interested in selling. Here is a picture of the shirt:

golden-tote-may-tribal-shirt.jpg

Back