• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for Mak B. Chunky knit sweater coat And collective concepts boho lux dress in medium. Willing to trade or buy.

Boo 
frown.gif
 these items have been worn once but unfortunately my hips don't lie, they are a tad too small. Since I've worn/got these in a swap I'll try to be generous in offers!Renee C v-neck blouse in MCollective Concepts peplum blouse in MFSOT

I have several items from past totes for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted or wrap dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them. Shipping to the US only at this time. 

Jealous Tomato Sweater in Black/White in Large.

19 Cooper Black Tunic Dress in Large.

POL Cardigan in Black/Grey Stripes in Large.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have several items from past totes for trade or sale. All are size L and never worn, some have tags and some don't but that's how GT sent them.

For trades I'm looking for the Jeweled Knit Sweater (striped), Palisades Tunic, Renee C Sweater Ultra Soft Cable Knit Sweater, boho and beachy tops, sweaters/cardigans and fitted or wrap dresses in Large. I have no problem trading the clothing for beauty products or selling them. Shipping to the US only at this time. 

Jealous Tomato Sweater in Black/White in Large.

19 Cooper Black Tunic Dress in Large.

POL Cardigan in Black/Grey Stripes in Large.
how much for the black dress?

I have this Underskies top SIze M up for trade. Open to all suggestions! Its gorgeous and great material, it just doesnt fit me right!

*** I ALSO have the gray and orange duck shirt up for trade for another shirt just like it but that doesnt have gray as the front color. I adore the shirt, I just cant wear gray =(

Hi!  I have the Priddy by Puella light grey and cream dress (small) and the soft knit sweater in brown/tan in small.  Both came without tags and are new. 

Priddy dress is sold!

8894.large.jpeg

8744.large.jpg

I am looking to sell or trade.  If trade, I am looking for the love stitch striped cardigan, lace top with zipper in back, or jealous tomato cardigan with aztec print in back!  Thanks! 

Hi All, I've actually traded/sold the GT items I had (only gotten two totes so far). I have the Priddy dress coming to me so unless it doesn't fit I won't have any clothing items to trade. If anyone is interested in trading their GT items for non-clothing items I do have the following for trade. I'm interested in XS or S items from any totes since I've only gotten the mystery tote and the small February tote. From PopSugar Must Haves Anthropologie Barr & Co Diffuser -from PopSugar Must Have ($42) Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask ($40) The Juice Generation Book ($15.86) govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95) The Can’t Cook Book by Jessica Seinfeld ($16.79) Addicted to Sweat – Jawbreaker Chair, Dripping Wet DVD ($19.99) From Birchbox: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Nail Rock Blue Velvet Polish Ruby Wing Color Change polish (Ride em' cowgirl) TRADED Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss Other: Benefit Porefessional Full Size, brand new unopened ($30) TRADED Barre3 Standing Slim Workout DVD ($19.95) Revlon by Marchesa Box O’ Files
Hi!  I have the Priddy by Puella light grey and cream dress (small) and the soft knit sweater in brown/tan in small.  Both came without tags and are new. 
8894.large.jpeg
8744.large.jpg
I am looking to sell or trade.  If trade, I am looking for the love stitch striped cardigan, lace top with zipper in back, or jealous tomato cardigan with aztec print in back!  Thanks! 
Sent you a message!

From older totes, but would live to trade if anyone is interested. Size small. Red st grace long sleeve, floral scarf, and sequin blazer. I posted pictures on page 8.

Hey all!

I'm trading the tops below! Both are medium and great, but I already have VERY similar clothing.  I'm really, really interested in maxi dresses/dresses generally!

I have the following to trade, all were received new via trade but didn't fit. Looking for XS or S items:

Puella Ruffle Leggings Size Small

Hourglass Lilly Wrap Dress Size Small

Cozy Knit Cardigan One Size-There are a few stray threads on this which I think is normal due to the material

I have the following to trade, all were received new via trade but didn't fit. Looking for XS or S items: Puella Ruffle Leggings Size Small Hourglass Lilly Wrap Dress Size Small Cozy Knit Cardigan One Size-There are a few stray threads on this which I think is normal due to the material  
Would you be interested in selling your wrap dress? I would love to buy it! I just want to make sure,

Sorry my sentence got cut off... I wanted to make sure the wrap dress was a small. Let me know if you would like to sell. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Want to trade these two items, both M. Would like the aztec cardigan if possible. Open to other trades as well!

Latest posts

Back