Golden Tote

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh can you post a picture?!?  I have not ordered a surprise tote yet.

@LadyManah  That's pretty sh!tty that an older lady asked if you were preggo, but I'm with you, I love how forgiving the swing dresses and tops and will keep wearing them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I will see if I can figure out how to post pictures when I get home:) wish me luck lol

image.jpgimage.jpg

@Brittany13  I feel like your tote is the best surprise tote I've seen yet (mysubscriptionaddiction and subscriptionboxlady have reviews too).  I feel like your items are good to wear now and versatile enough for the fall.  Now I want to try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is definitely the best I've seen -- some on the facebook group are really meh. 

@Brittany13  I feel like your tote is the best surprise tote I've seen yet (mysubscriptionaddiction and subscriptionboxlady have reviews too).  I feel like your items are good to wear now and versatile enough for the fall.  Now I want to try it!
Thank you, I definitely got lucky . I wore the shorts today and they were super comfy. I think I'll get another in a month or  two and make sure I post the pics:)

I got the same cardigan! As well as the Jolie black shorts, a THML Aztec tank and a My Beloved dress. I traded the shorts within a few hours of listing them and I liked everything else. I was very pleasantly surprised by the surprise tote although I did see some horrible ones on the FB swap page.

I decided to risk it and order another surprise tote this month along with the 149$ one.

I got the same cardigan! As well as the Jolie black shorts, a THML Aztec tank and a My Beloved dress. I traded the shorts within a few hours of listing them and I liked everything else. I was very pleasantly surprised by the surprise tote although I did see some horrible ones on the FB swap page.

I decided to risk it and order another surprise tote this month along with the 149$ one.
Oooh, I'd love to see what u get in your second surprise tote! I'm definitely going to get one in the future so I'm curious about all the different variations:)

I love the idea of the surprise tote, but they keep having AMAZING regular totes that it's hard to justify throwing ALL of my money at them. 

OH and as an update, I did get an email back yesterday from Katherine that I had been refunded for my second shipping charge already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love GT's customer service. I've had nothing but good interactions with them and I'd highly suggest everyone join their FB trade group, not only are the ladies their a hoot, but Sarah and her team are super active on there. 

OMG, already have shipping on my tote!!!!
Yes I got a shipping confirmation as well!  Shipping usually comes late Friday and it doesn't make it out until Monday, so I'm hoping I'll get my box soon  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been stalking the Internet trying to find any july sneak peaks (aside from what they listed on Instagram), has anyone had any luck?

Check the Goldentote Swap group on facebook! A few totes have already been received, and Sarah showed a picture of a surprise spoiler!

Got my tote!! Already sold the two items I didn't like :) :)

IMG_4529.jpg 

When I first saw this popping up in the FB group, thought I'd hate it, turns out, I don't!!

IMG_4532.jpg

My favorite!!! Love this maxi to bits!

IMG_4536.jpg

Another complete win <3

IMG_4542.jpg

Super B Maxi!!!

IMG_4543.jpg

Love the detailing. Check their FB group to see the back. It's incredible. 

IMG_4530.jpg

Cute pattern, but looked like *bleep* on me lol.

IMG_4531.JPG

Also very cute, but my big booty and thighs were not having it!

@rachelshine  OH MY goodness looks like you got a good tote!!  My tote is out for delivery TODAY and I am just patiently waiting for my tote to arrive.  I love that super b Maxi, I've only seen it in black on mysubscriptionaddiction (and has a close up shot of the back which is awesome) but I really like the green one now that I've seen it.  I'm also worried about the cut + sew shirt, but I usually love everything after I try it on.  I will post my tote as soon as it arrives!  Thanks for posting yours!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

@@Supreme thanks!! I was soo happy with the Super B maxi! Squealed when I tore that package open haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was on the fence the cut + sew shirt at first, esp bc I tried it on first with the fail shorts, but after I put it on with jeans, swooned! Can't wait to see what you get!

I am a newbie both here and at golden tote. I ordered my first tote on July 11th. I got a shipping notice today, but some of the girls on the Facebook group said they've had shipping labels created and still waited 1-2 weeks before the box actually left. Gah! I'm so impatient! 

I already bought 1 dress off of the group. I love it, but it has a defect. I emailed Rosemary as the group recommended and never heard back :I I also emailed her about adding notes to my tote order, because I missed it at checkout and never heard back from that email either. I'm so worried I'll get a dud of a tote. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They seem to be hit or miss. Of course the top I'm dying for sold out before I got paid and so far it seems like everyone loves it. It is the dots and stripes shirt. 

@@ashleylaura try calling them tomorrow! Much easier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can even leave a voicemail. They probably have so many email requests. You can also try emailing [email protected]

Also, if you end up with a "dud", just try to trade or sell your tote before returning! I sold the two items that didn't work for me in less than an hour of me posting it up in the FB group. 

Minus the two items I picked, this month was a total fail for me. Thankfully, I was able to sell the shorts (my jiggly, short legs cannot pull shorts off) and the Puella printed dress, so I basically only paid $100 for the two items I liked, but still. I'm not sure I want to spend another $156! Maybe I'm too picky afterall!

Got my tote!! Already sold the two items I didn't like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)

IMG_4529.jpg 

When I first saw this popping up in the FB group, thought I'd hate it, turns out, I don't!!

IMG_4532.jpg

My favorite!!! Love this maxi to bits!

IMG_4536.jpg

Another complete win <3

IMG_4542.jpg

Super B Maxi!!!

IMG_4543.jpg

Love the detailing. Check their FB group to see the back. It's incredible. 

IMG_4530.jpg

Cute pattern, but looked like *bleep* on me lol.

IMG_4531.JPG

Also very cute, but my big booty and thighs were not having it!
The teal Super B maxi was my surprise item on the $49 tote. I love love love it!

I decided to pass this month. At first I was 100% getting a tote but after seeing the surprises and realizing I have more clothes than most malls I decided to take a month off. I did order a surprise tote last month and easily traded the one item I didn't care for.

Latest posts

Back