Goodebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Spring Cleaning box because I thought it would be a good taster to see what the Goodebox has to offer. I really liked everything. All of the brands, except for two was new to me. One product was the Pacifica lip tint in the same color as the one I got from my PopSugar May box. The other was a Juice Beauty moisturizer. I love the lip tint, but gave this one to my mom. I am thinking about possibly signing up for a couple of months now.

I will post a few pictures when I am home.

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Spring Cleaning box because I thought it would be a good taster to see what the Goodebox has to offer. I really liked everything. All of the brands, except for two was new to me. One product was the Pacifica lip tint in the same color as the one I got from my PopSugar May box. The other was a Juice Beauty moisturizer. I love the lip tint, but gave this one to my mom. I am thinking about possibly signing up for a couple of months now.

I will post a few pictures when I am home.
Thanks for the quick review - can't wait to see your pics!

Here's my second spring cleaning box - loved it once again! So happy to have received full size Revolution Organics lip/cheek tint. The second product that I am very happy to receive is the Stark Skincare clay mask...I was ogling it just a couple of days ago! 

Here's the June box as well - Love the face oil :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> A lot of people received a full sized Inika Brow pencil instead of the Yes to Carrots Sunscreen. 

Here is my Spring Cleaning box - I keep forgetting to post a picture! 

Natural Vitality Anti-Stress Drink in Raspberry-Lemon

Lavera Natural Liquid Foundation in Ivory

Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser

Well People Lip Shine

John Masters Organics Body Wash in Blood Orange & Vanilla

Benecos Natural Creamy Eyeshadow Pencil in Lilac

EO Body Lotion in Lemon Verbena

Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer

Pacifica Color Quench in Guava Berry

Bodhi Sugar Scrub

Savvy Boheme in Summer in Spain - Whipped cocoa and shea butter

Zen Hair & Scalp Therapy

Well People Lip Shine

Bodhi Sugar Scrub

Zen Hair & Scalp Therapy
That's an awesome list - I've received many of these in the first spring cleaning box that I was lucky enough to get as well. 

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's an awesome list - I've received many of these in the first spring cleaning box that I was lucky enough to get as well. 
I am very happy with it. I just don't like that I got the Ivory foundation because I have a very olive skin tone. Still, I love everything else enough to over look it Plus the foundation smells nice and is kind of sheer on me, so I might use it just for aromatherapy on the weekend lol

I am very happy with it. I just don't like that I got the Ivory foundation because I have a very olive skin tone. Still, I love everything else enough to over look it Plus the foundation smells nice and is kind of sheer on me, so I might use it just for aromatherapy on the weekend lol
I hear you on the foundation - I received Ivory as well and I have olive/tan complexion and don't know how to use it. Did you say it's sheer? Then I might try to mix it with my BB cream...lol.

Well People Lip Shine

Bodhi Sugar Scrub

Zen Hair & Scalp Therapy
I love the yummy smell of the Savvy Boheme cream!  And, it is very nice apart from the smell - very smooth and not greasy.  So, it a real treat to use.

Got a confirmation via FB for June 2013 box: Welcome! Yes, we're packing and shipping now, so your box will likely ship on the 29th. We hope you love it! Cheers, The Goodebox Team

I got tracking info this evening! However, I received 2 notification e-mails with different tracking numbers. I have a single bi-monthly subscription with Goodebox...so I don't know why I received 2 different tracking numbers (didn't order anything else from Goodebox recently). Has anyone else come across this situation?

My credit card has not been charged yet, so I don't know if they accidentally charged me twice and are subsequently sending me 2 boxes...

Weird. I still haven't gotten an email notification yet. I just checked into my acct., nope. This is my first time with them. Hubby gifted me 6 months sub for Mothers Day gift.

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got tracking info this evening! However, I received 2 notification e-mails with different tracking numbers. I have a single bi-monthly subscription with Goodebox...so I don't know why I received 2 different tracking numbers (didn't order anything else from Goodebox recently). Has anyone else come across this situation?

My credit card has not been charged yet, so I don't know if they accidentally charged me twice and are subsequently sending me 2 boxes...
That's really odd, would seem as though your getting two boxes.  Shouldn't you have already been charged for this month though?  My payments usually come out on the fifth of the month. 

I received my tracking info too!  This is my third month with this sub hoping for a good box! 

I got two tracking emails too - I imagine it's just a mistake on their end.  Also, you would have been charged at the beginning of the month for the box (my charge was dated 6/3).

Hi!! Most of you are having email confirmation issues. I sent a PM via FB to them and asked how come I haven't gotten an email confirmation while others had gotten. Here's their response: Thanks for checking in. We're actually having some postage issues so all members will receive a new email with their tracking information today. Your Gift Goodebox will ship along with the others so keep an eye out for your email soon - it should arrive by the end of the day. We hope you enjoy your Goodebox and have a great weekend too! Cheers, The Goodebox Team

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi!! Most of you are having email confirmation issues. I sent a PM via FB to them and asked how come I haven't gotten an email confirmation while others had gotten. Here's their response:

Thanks for checking in. We're actually having some postage issues so all members will receive a new email with their tracking information today. Your Gift Goodebox will ship along with the others so keep an eye out for your email soon - it should arrive by the end of the day. We hope you enjoy your Goodebox and have a great weekend too!

Cheers,

The Goodebox Team
Thanks for the clarification! I received a third (different) tracking number today and was starting to get worried that I was billed 3 times and would receive 3 identical boxes.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Received two email notifications as well - They sent an email explaining the shipment issue. Apparently the 2nd shipment is the real one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can hardly wait!

I got my box today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It was kind of a mess because one of the products was opened and powder got all over the box so I will have to email them about that.  Anyone get theirs yet?

I got all of the products for this month but one. 

Golden Flame Hydration Mask by Astara - it's a pretty good size but can really see myself using it.
Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil - package says you only need like 10 drops so a decent sample size.
Christopher Drummond Beauty Sol Bronzer - this is a loose pigment and got all over everything in my box and my sheets as well. 
Trillium Organics Organic Body Polish - this is huge! It's a body scrub.
Londontown Nailpolish - i got a really pretty blue gray color.
Seaweed Bat Co. seaweed body wash and body cream - foil packets.

Theres some cards at the bottom but didn't look through yet because they're all powdery.
I'll post a picture later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by chelsealynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got all of the products for this month but one. 

Golden Flame Hydration Mask by Astara - it's a pretty good size but can really see myself using it.

Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil - package says you only need like 10 drops so a decent sample size.

Christopher Drummond Beauty Sol Bronzer - this is a loose pigment and got all over everything in my box and my sheets as well. 

Trillium Organics Organic Body Polish - this is huge! It's a body scrub.

Londontown Nailpolish - i got a really pretty blue gray color.

Seaweed Bat Co. seaweed body wash and body cream - foil packets.

Theres some cards at the bottom but didn't look through yet because they're all powdery.
I'll post a picture later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sounds like a good box this month!

Mine is out for delivery today, so hopefully it'll be delivered by the time I get home from work!

Back