Goodebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by chelsealynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got all of the products for this month but one. 

Golden Flame Hydration Mask by Astara - it's a pretty good size but can really see myself using it.

Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil - package says you only need like 10 drops so a decent sample size.

Christopher Drummond Beauty Sol Bronzer - this is a loose pigment and got all over everything in my box and my sheets as well. 

Trillium Organics Organic Body Polish - this is huge! It's a body scrub.

Londontown Nailpolish - i got a really pretty blue gray color.

Seaweed Bat Co. seaweed body wash and body cream - foil packets.

Theres some cards at the bottom but didn't look through yet because they're all powdery.
I'll post a picture later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! So excited now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine is out for delivery today. I've been waiting all day for this box.

Yay! So excited now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine is out for delivery today. I've been waiting all day for this box.
I'm getting box envy here. Ahhh! I know I got my box but I'm currently out of town. I need to get my grubby hands on it! Look forward seeing your box on Instagram!

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box envy here. Ahhh! I know I got my box but I'm currently out of town. I need to get my grubby hands on it! Look forward seeing your box on Instagram!
LOL I plan my vacations around my shipments - I'm so stupid! I'll post it on IG once I receive it. My mailman has been delivering packages as late as 6.30 pm for some days. UGH. I might not get my box until tomorrow if he's late again...

LOL I plan my vacations around my shipments - I'm so stupid! I'll post it on IG once I receive it. My mailman has been delivering packages as late as 6.30 pm for some days. UGH. I might not get my box until tomorrow if he's late again...
Oh my! I have that exact same issue with my mailman, too!! He's soo weird. Sometimes, he delivers at 4 but most of time it's 6 PM! He would go around do paper first (I live in an apt complexes) and he comes back again in an hr later to deliver boxes!!! I don't know how he does his job?!

Here's a picture of mine

it's a mess!  I just painted my nails with the polish though and I like it a lot.

Oh my! I have that exact same issue with my mailman, too!! He's soo weird. Sometimes, he delivers at 4 but most of time it's 6 PM! He would go around do paper first (I live in an apt complexes) and he comes back again in an hr later to deliver boxes!!! I don't know how he does his job?!
Same here, I live in an apartment too. My mailman does the same thing - He sorts through the documents first & leaves all boxes at the front office  because it saves him time. So I have to make a trip to my leasing office (which closes at 6 pm) to retrieve my boxes. This makes me so mad. The mailman in my previous complex was so prompt and good! Never had these issues.

Originally Posted by chelsealynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's a picture of mine

it's a mess!  I just painted my nails with the polish though and I like it a lot.
I received the exact same items (down to the nail polish color)!

FYI - the other item that Goodebox subscribers may receive is the Forest Secrets Skincare iRejuvenate: the Cream of Wonders for Hand & Body

Just got back in town and opened my Goodebox! July 2013. No spills. Excellent shape.

Quote:Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! We're box twins :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HAHA, it was my mistake that its not a July box. It's June box.. It's hard because it arrived in July!!! I'm loving the Astara one. I've used one of their product about 12 years ago; the purple mask one. I don't remember what's called... I looked it up.. It's Violet Flame Enzyme Mask. 1.3 oz for $34 bucks. I don't remember being that expensive. That time, I think I paid for $25 at the store. It sting but it did made my face to look very plump. Even though, I was only 24 years old at that time LOL. I guess I didn't know that was for mature skin?

Just contacted Goodebox about July box shipping. They're gonna be shipping out next Monday or Tuesday. They will email me a confirmation.

Wow! My postal carrier was very late to deliver today at 7 40 PM! He's supposed to deliver Goodebox pkg today and decided not do it. Have to wait until tmrw :-(

Wow! My postal carrier was very late to deliver today at 7 40 PM! He's supposed to deliver Goodebox pkg today and decided not do it. Have to wait until tmrw :-(
Bummer! Sorry you have to wait til tomorrow..that's no fun!
sadno.gif

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bummer! Sorry you have to wait til tomorrow..that's no fun!
sadno.gif
HEY HEY!! HII! I got your email. I have to do it tomorrow because hubby decided to work from home unexpectedly. I had to keep my daughter out of the place for a bit. I had planned on doing my nails today so hopefully tomorrow. I finally got the Goodebox and I gotta say WOW! That's a lot of stuff! I will post a picture tomorrow.  

I got mostly the same box.

Instead of the insect repellant and ginger candy, I got facial cleansing cloths and The All Nighter dry shampoo (which I've used before and is awesome).

I am IN. LOVE. with the lotion stick.
This is my favorite subscription by far. I am so tempted to order a single Goodebox just because I can't get enough.

I got mostly the same box.
Instead of the insect repellant and ginger candy, I got facial cleansing cloths and The All Nighter dry shampoo (which I've used before and is awesome). I am IN. LOVE. with the lotion stick.
This is my favorite subscription by far. I am so tempted to order a single Goodebox just because I can't get enough. Wow! I love Goodebox. It's a great value! I don't know why it's not popular here on MUT 😕 What scent did you get for that lotion stick? I didn't like mine 😕. It is too masculine for me the green one is what I got.

Wow! I love Goodebox. It's a great value! I don't know why it's not popular here on MUT 😕

What scent did you get for that lotion stick? I didn't like mine 😕. It is too masculine for me the green one is what I got.
I feel like the super-popular subs tend to go downhill after awhile, so I'm OK with the fact that this one gets less love around here.

I got the green lotion stick as well. I don't mind the smell as it disappears once it's absorbed into my skin.

I feel like the super-popular subs tend to go downhill after awhile, so I'm OK with the fact that this one gets less love around here. I got the green lotion stick as well. I don't mind the smell as it disappears once it's absorbed into my skin.
Really? Maybe I should try that. Yeah, I never like Ipsy. I don't get why people like it so much. Nothing seems appealing to me. I was in the beauty industry for years so I am pretty familiar with brands but I eager to learn more about organic brands since I don't really have time to learn and look around for those things. These are really hard to find and are better quality and value than most sub boxes. Right now, I'm with Glossybox (have love/hate relationship with them but I use all of samples most of the time), Birchbox, Bondi, Julep (this month I'm canceling). Bondi is 5 free of chemicals nail polish sub box. They just launched their first sub box this month. The CS is phenomenal ! They just had a soft launch but that's expected for first time but next month will go smoothly. I'm so excited for Bondi. If you go over to Bondi posts and see what you're missing out :) my hubby got me Goodebox for Mother's Day gift so it's 6 months sub. I will pay when it ends.

Really? Maybe I should try that. Yeah, I never like Ipsy. I don't get why people like it so much. Nothing seems appealing to me. I was in the beauty industry for years so I am pretty familiar with brands but I eager to learn more about organic brands since I don't really have time to learn and look around for those things. These are really hard to find and are better quality and value than most sub boxes. Right now, I'm with Glossybox (have love/hate relationship with them but I use all of samples most of the time), Birchbox, Bondi, Julep (this month I'm canceling). Bondi is 5 free of chemicals nail polish sub box. They just launched their first sub box this month. The CS is phenomenal ! They just had a soft launch but that's expected for first time but next month will go smoothly. I'm so excited for Bondi. If you go over to Bondi posts and see what you're missing out :) my hubby got me Goodebox for Mother's Day gift so it's 6 months sub. I will pay when it ends.
I get Ipsy, Starbox, and Goodies.co as of this month. I'm not amazed by any of them but it's fun to get packages.

Did you get a Goodebox last month? If so how does the Lakur in that box compare to Bondi? I used the Lakur a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I was so so impressed with the quality. If Bondi is similar I might drop my other subs for it...

Back