Goodebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I get Ipsy, Starbox, and Goodies.co as of this month. I'm not amazed by any of them but it's fun to get packages.

Did you get a Goodebox last month? If so how does the Lakur in that box compare to Bondi? I used the Lakur a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I was so so impressed with the quality. If Bondi is similar I might drop my other subs for it...
Yes I did. I posted it on this forum if you scroll it up. It's ok. I don't really like the color too much. I'm not really a stuble color person. I love colors and brights. Bondi is 5 free and has more brights colors than Lakur. Yet, once you 're a sub member, you get perks/discounts. Lakur doesn't. 

Wish I'd received the dry shampoo since I really need it! Got the cleansing cloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, ginger candy and the lotion stick which I really love. Overall not very pleased with this months box. I'm down to only two boxes a month now (Birchbox and Goodebox). I do love Goodebox and don't see myself canceling it anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wish I'd received the dry shampoo since I really need it! Got the cleansing cloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, ginger candy and the lotion stick which I really love. Overall not very pleased with this months box. I'm down to only two boxes a month now (Birchbox and Goodebox). I do love Goodebox and don't see myself canceling it anytime soon.
I'm also proud to say that I've cut down on my subscriptions. I'm down to just Goodebox every-other-month and Love with Food! My Birchbox subscription expired last month and I didn't bother to renew it. With Birchbox, I found that I didn't use the majority of the products and instead I would swap Birchbox products for more natural/eco-friendly products. Also, I am just overloaded with products at the moment. So, I'm happy with having just one beauty subscription box every other month and a food subscription box monthly. Although, I will miss the Birchbox points system...so maybe I'll get suckered back in when I use up some of my stash! 
wink.gif

I subscribed to Goodebox a little while back- August was my third box.

Last month was my favorite so far- I think I loved everything that month. (I thought the golden flame mask was especially nice!)

August wasn't my fav. either- the re-usable travel bag and the toothbrush will get use, and I've got the green tea powder in with various tea bags and drink mixes to try sometime. Same with the bug spray- tossed in the First Aid kit for the time being, but it'll get checked out when it's needed.

I didn't like the coconut oil stick at first- but I gradually fell in love with it. The scent reminds me of a generic green mens deodorant stick- really heavy and masculine, and while I didn't totally hate it, I wasn't really crazy about it on my own skin. Buuut I got a big dry itchy patch of skin behind my knee, and I was lazy and the stick was there~ and it worked really well. I still don't love the smell for myself, but it doesn't seem to linger very strongly- At least I think! I can't smell it on my knees or elbows, so seems to be all good.

Just got a shipping confirmation via email on Thurs. Aug 29th. Think the pkg will arrive next Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. I m not too far from their headquarter.

Back