Goodies.Co April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many points gets you a free box? Not all the links work from the PC I'm on so I can't find it on the site.

Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How many points gets you a free box? Not all the links work from the PC I'm on so I can't find it on the site.
300 points

I am hoping they don't charge me again when they are supposed to take my points for a free box -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You really have to watch out for that, it has happened to me twice. My points were taken but I was still charged.

I am hoping they don't charge me again when they are supposed to take my points for a free box -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You really have to watch out for that, it has happened to me twice. My points were taken but I was still charged.
Do they automatically take it when you have enough or do you have to select somehow that you are redeeming them?

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they automatically take it when you have enough or do you have to select somehow that you are redeeming them?
I redeemed it myself, I'm trying to remember how I did it lol I think if you go into the points section in your account there should be a tab in there that you can press to redeem your points.

T

I redeemed it myself, I'm trying to remember how I did it lol I think if you go into the points section in your account there should be a tab in there that you can press to redeem your points.
thanks, I'll look again

If anyone was planning on saving your snacks to eat later, I wouldn't. Some of these things have expiration dates of mid-May.

I received box 6. The white chocolate amaretto cookie was so good, loved it! I also liked the chili lime chips a lot. I gave the cookie dough bar to my son who woofed it down, at 14 he wolfs down everything and asks for more, lol, so don't know if it was good or not. Looking forward to trying the cheese sauce over some veggies.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received box 6. The white chocolate amaretto cookie was so good, loved it! I also liked the chili lime chips a lot. I gave the cookie dough bar to my son who woofed it down, at 14 he wolfs down everything and asks for more, lol, so don't know if it was good or not. Looking forward to trying the cheese sauce over some veggies.
I had box 6 too! I thought that pretty much everything was good; the cookie dough bar tasted really artificial, which was kinda bleh. I haven't had the cheese sauce yet, but I'm looking forward to it too; I'm thinking over pasta and veggies.

I have tried everything but the cheese sauce now, and I just feel blah about it. Nothing was really BAD, but I don't feel the box was worth $7... I cashed in my points for my free box, and I'll be unsubbing after that.

I am a little late posting this but I got my first Goodies Co box a week ago. I think it's ok. Nothing that I am too excited about however it is an affordable box so I'm going to give it another month or two to decide. Their timing is a little off as far as I started my sub just after the March deadline but didn't get my April box til end first week of May. I haven't received any notification about my May box as some others have. This is ok with me - I like getting my boxes from all of my subs staggered throughout the month but just an observation :)

Here's a pic of my box and comments:

So far I've only tried the White Chocolate Amaretto Cookie by Lady Walton's Cookies. I love white chocolate and so this was a nice treat for me, even though I'm not a coffee drinker. I can see this enjoyed with a nice mug of hot chocolate too :) 

The $50 wine gift card is nice however I don't drink wine so this will be a nice treat for a friend!

Looking forward to trying the other treats! 

Back