Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday. I haven't tried anything yet but I am very pleased with the selection I got. This is box 2

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FINALLY! Shipping email for Box 1!  Estimated delivery on Monday, but hopefully they can do better than that.  Saturday would be lovely.
Mine is box 1 too but it is still processing. No shipping notice yet.

I finally got my shipping e-mail today! This will be my first box and I'm super excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It says I will be getting box #5.

Got my shipping notice yesterday! The ETA is Monday, but it arrived in my town today so hopefully I'll get lucky and get it sooner. It says I'm receiving Box 1. This is my second Goodies box and I'm so excited after all the yumminess that was in last month's box.
smilehappyyes.gif

kind-of reminds me of Izzy, except less carbonated and more flavorful

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently it's an all-natural soda, and the flavor reminded me of something like a chewing gum or a candy. It's pretty tasty and not too carbonated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked it a lot and I hope Goodies sends us more of this type of product to try!
I got box #4 today. I liked it, but I think I prefer last month's (mostly because of those to-die for cookies lol)

I got box 1 today!  I'm stealing the cookie and soda and handing off the rest to my husband... and hoping for some indulgent treats in the Feb box!  Yup... my sweet tooth was not thrilled with this box!

Box 1 was waiting for me when I got home today! I was planning on taking a picture, but my camera died and I wanted to dig in right away ha ha. I got

Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bar in Raspberry
Stretch Island Fruit Chews in Cherry (were yummy)
Go Nola in Wild Blueberry Wave
Skeeter Snacks Cookie in Chocolate3 (delicious!)
Wild Garden Traditional Hummus and Pita Chips (my lunch tomorrow)
Cascal in Berry Cassis - Black Currant, Tangerine, and Lemon
Flamous Brands Spicy Falafal Chips (hesitant about these)

Originally Posted by SammieHammie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box 1 was waiting for me when I got home today! I was planning on taking a picture, but my camera died and I wanted to dig in right away ha ha. I got

Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bar in Raspberry

Stretch Island Fruit Chews in Cherry (were yummy)

Go Nola in Wild Blueberry Wave

Skeeter Snacks Cookie in Chocolate3 (delicious!)

Wild Garden Traditional Hummus and Pita Chips (my lunch tomorrow)

Cascal in Berry Cassis - Black Currant, Tangerine, and Lemon

Flamous Brands Spicy Falafal Chips (hesitant about these)

I am waiting for Box 1 and this sounds super yummy to me! Thanks for sharing.

I finally received my invitation to join earlier this month. Seeing what people got this month makes me very eager to get mine. Does anyone know how I can find out if I am getting next month's box? I can't seem to find any information on it on my account page.

I finally received my invitation to join earlier this month. Seeing what people got this month makes me very eager to get mine. Does anyone know how I can find out if I am getting next month's box? I can't seem to find any information on it on my account page.
Enter your email address on this page - https://www.goodies.co/status. I signed up as soon as I got the invite on 1/9 and my status says I'll probably get the February box. My friend signed up 2 days after me and their status says they'll probably start with the March box.

I recently signed up. Mine says my subscription is on hold until March. Is that normal? So looking forward to trying this out!
Same here, I joined the beginning of the month. I emailed them hoping I would at least get a feb box and they said it still looked on track for March. I don't get it at all... No box for two months after joining??

Enter your email address on this page - https://www.goodies.co/status. I signed up as soon as I got the invite on 1/9 and my status says I'll probably get the February box. My friend signed up 2 days after me and their status says they'll probably start with the March box.
I used that and now it says Feb.. Maybe emailing them made a difference. Oh and I think I was on the wait list for around a month?

What month did you request an invite? Still waiting for mine n wondering how mch longer.
I requested an invite in early december but my mom requested on at the beginning of january. She got her invite the same day I got mine.

Thanks. It says I will most likely get a february box. Yay!

Cascal in Fresh Tropical

Flamous Spicy Falafel Chips

Wild Garden Traditional Hummus and Multi-Grain Pita Chips

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar

GoNola in Maple Pecan Madness

Stretch Island Berry Fruit Chews

Skeeter Chocolate Chunk Cookies 
Got Box #5 today!

Cascal in Fresh Tropical Flamous Spicy Falafel Chips Wild Garden Traditional Hummus and Multi-Grain Pita Chips Nature's Bakery Fig Bar GoNola in Maple Pecan Madness Stretch Island Berry Fruit Chews Skeeter Chocolate Chunk Cookies 
Got Box #5 today! Yay! Thanks for posting! Hopefully my box 5 arrives soon - looks great!

Back