Goodies.co January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up to the wait list after reading about the January box. I'm guessing I won't be able to get a box until march or even April but I'm willing to wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten Box #5 yet? It is still processing, but I can't wait!
I'm showing Box 5 and my box is also processing - I'd love to see box contents myself! My "Box" page is still showing December's items.

Yay I got my box in the mail today! I think it is box 4, I'm so excited to try everything!

Edit: added spoiler

Got my box in the mail today as well, 1 day sooner than I was supposed to.

It's a box #2 and I will post spoilers asap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my box. It is Box #4. I'm really loving the Goodies box. I also subscribe to Love with Food (through a 3 month Groupon) and it has nothing on Goodies! Goodies is so much better in terms of size, quantity, and contents.

Very similar to what morre22 posted except for the falafel chips.

I received box 3, almost the same except I have the spicy chips. I have loved every box I have received. They are so fun to get!

Originally Posted by JennyDBV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my invitation today but won't get my first box until March. But I am happy I finally signed up and can't wait to get my box.
yess.gif
Same with me - I got my invitation earlier this month, but based on my "status", I am in line for the March box... wish I could get the February one...

Originally Posted by onebizeebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box. It is Box #4. I'm really loving the Goodies box. I also subscribe to Love with Food (through a 3 month Groupon) and it has nothing on Goodies! Goodies is so much better in terms of size, quantity, and contents.

Very similar to what morre22 posted except for the falafel chips.

Thanks for sharing! I am not familiar with any of the brands...

...both the hummus dip and falafel chips seem like something I would like.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box #2

Can you tell me more about the drink? I've never heard of that brand and it sounds interesting.

Also, just got my shipping notice for Box 5!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you tell me more about the drink? I've never heard of that brand and it sounds interesting.

Also, just got my shipping notice for Box 5!
Apparently it's an all-natural soda, and the flavor reminded me of something like a chewing gum or a candy. It's pretty tasty and not too carbonated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked it a lot and I hope Goodies sends us more of this type of product to try!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently it's an all-natural soda, and the flavor reminded me of something like a chewing gum or a candy. It's pretty tasty and not too carbonated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked it a lot and I hope Goodies sends us more of this type of product to try!
Oooh, that sounds delish! I hope mine comes with one as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

FINALLY! Shipping email for Box 1!  Estimated delivery on Monday, but hopefully they can do better than that.  Saturday would be lovely.

Back