Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am wondering the same thing.  When I hover over the first reward box, it says "You unlocked 1 free month.  Redeem 300 points now, and your next Goodies Co. Taster's Box is on us! Or, continue to build points for other redemptions."  but it doesn't say what the others are!  I think I am going to hold out for awhile instead of redeeming right now ... 
I emailed them about it and this was the response:

Quote:

Hi Kara-Congratulations!!!

At this time, we only have one reward (free box) in place. We haven't had any conversations about future redemption options, so its probably months away before anything else will be available. Along those lines, we'll make sure other redemption options are proportionately equal from a point standpoint. If I were you, I'd unlock a free box today!

Thanks for being a part of the Goodies family!

Cara

I got my box today! I actually really like it and will stick with the company for now. I thought the Rip Van Waffle thing was delicious!! The only product I don't like is the blueberry nut bar thing and that is because I am allergic to blueberries lol

Received my box today too. I wish I had gotten the watermelon drink! I'm saving my mini waffle for my coffee tomorrow which reminds me I gotta go buy some coffee tonight at Target. Uh, I'm lazy but I'll need my crack in the morning.

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my box today too. I wish I had gotten the watermelon drink! I'm saving my mini waffle for my coffee tomorrow which reminds me I gotta go buy some coffee tonight at Target. Uh, I'm lazy but I'll need my crack in the morning.
I loved the mini waffle! Let us know if you like it =]

I got my box last night (#1) and I think it's way better than February's

I mean I still don't think it matches the quality of the first couple but I think that's generally a box trend. Count me in with those that think the box looked really big with so little inside lol but:

I'm excited for the jam, I keep forgetting to buy some and I'm always tempted by this one

The Newton's went straight to the bf, I've never cared for them but he enjoys them

Breakfast drink, never tried one, might as well try one now

Rip van Wafels will be had with tea soon

Overall happy about box, hoping April doesn't leave me waiting and that they are sorting that stuff out

I actually really like this box. Much better than the last two months. I'm going to give them another chance. I ordered the alo drinks since I didn't get to try it.

Back