Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very true. Just received my Box 1. No aloe water :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wafel instead
What else is in box 1? I have to wait until Weds to find out.

What else is in box 1? I have to wait until Weds to find out.
Mine just came. The only completely different item is the Rip Van Wafle instead of the alo water. In my box 1, the granola is vanilla, the instant breakfast is vanilla, the cookie is chocolate, and the Greek yogurt bar is blueberry acai.

Just got my box early, here's what I received:

I have no doubts that the Rip van Wafel will be delicious.. but I am so bummed about not getting the Alo water. That is what I was most looking forward to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Now it's in my head and I don't want to buy them in bulk and end up not liking them! lol  Must track the Alo water down...!

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my box early, here's what I received:

I have no doubts that the Rip van Wafel will be delicious.. but I am so bummed about not getting the Alo water. That is what I was most looking forward to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Now it's in my head and I don't want to buy them in bulk and end up not liking them! lol  Must track the Alo water down...!
Thanks for sharing! Sorry your bummed - I hope you find it somewhere.

This box is so much better than last month. Maybe I will give them another month.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for sharing! Sorry your bummed - I hope you find it somewhere.

This box is so much better than last month. Maybe I will give them another month.
No problem! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  After browsing through box pictures from previous months, I am definitely feeling better (I think I would have hated last months box!). Overall I'm pretty happy with what I received - the boyfriend and I are having fun trying everything out so it makes the $7/mo worthwhile for me 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Just really hoping their shipping schedule becomes more consistent so I don't feel like I need to stalk their Facebook/my e-mail/my mail man/mailbox/etc. ha ha

Finally some acknowledgement on Goodies Co.'s end!

"Dear Subscriber,

Our mission is to help you discover new snacks you’ll love. Part of our mission is to provide the best product and service possible, including getting your Taster's Box to your doorstep before the end of the month. Unfortunately, this month we were delayed in creating and shipping boxes, and your March Taster's Box is slated to arrive in April. Please accept 150 Goodies points (300 loyalty points = a free taster’s boxes) for this inconvenience.   Thank you again for your patience, feedback, and understanding, and we hope you enjoy your March Taster’s Box.  Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. Sincerely and apologetically,The Goodies Co. Team"
Timing really is everything--I feel like all they needed to do was send a preemptive "sorry, this month's box will be running behind schedule"

So with the "we're sorry for the delay" email (150 pts) the survey (105 pts) i'm up to the free box already so i redeemed that one for april, hopefully that one arrives on schedule. my march box arrives tomorrow I think.

it was weird, i had suspended for april last week since we still hadn't gotten our boxes and i didn't want to be billed before getting it. but when i went back into my account it didn't show as such and it looked like it was going to bill me after all? anyone have this happen?

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So with the "we're sorry for the delay" email (150 pts) the survey (105 pts) i'm up to the free box already so i redeemed that one for april, hopefully that one arrives on schedule. my march box arrives tomorrow I think.

it was weird, i had suspended for april last week since we still hadn't gotten our boxes and i didn't want to be billed before getting it. but when i went back into my account it didn't show as such and it looked like it was going to bill me after all? anyone have this happen?
I'm in the same boat. I emailed - will let you know when I get a response. 

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally some acknowledgement on Goodies Co.'s end!

"Dear Subscriber,

Our mission is to help you discover new snacks you’ll love. Part of our mission is to provide the best product and service possible, including getting your Taster's Box to your doorstep before the end of the month. Unfortunately, this month we were delayed in creating and shipping boxes, and your March Taster's Box is slated to arrive in April. Please accept 150 Goodies points (300 loyalty points = a free taster’s boxes) for this inconvenience.   Thank you again for your patience, feedback, and understanding, and we hope you enjoy your March Taster’s Box.  Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. Sincerely and apologetically,The Goodies Co. Team"
Timing really is everything--I feel like all they needed to do was send a preemptive "sorry, this month's box will be running behind schedule"
Hmm, I didn't get this email and don't have any "inconvenience" points when I log into my account.  :/

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, I didn't get this email and don't have any "inconvenience" points when I log into my account.  :/
I think they only gave it to people who don't have their boxes yet.  Evidently they were the only people 'really' inconvenienced this month. grr.

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they only gave it to people who don't have their boxes yet.  Evidently they were the only people 'really' inconvenienced this month. grr.

Ah, yes that might be the case.  I think I was in the first wave of shipments ... so I really don't have room to complain compared to some people, esp those still waiting on their box (and already being charged for the next box).  But I wouldn't mind the extra points! 

I just got that email too and with those points and the ones I have I had 368 points so I redeemed my free box for April. If this box isn't good I will probably be canceling. I'm still waiting on my box, it says it should be here Wednesday.

yeah they only emailed it to people who aren't actually getting the March boxes in March. sucks if you got yours on the saturday though, and you missed the 150 pts by a couple days :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anybody know what some of the other rewards are? Of course there is the free box one but there are three other rewards boxes on the point redemption page...

Got the 150 points too. Guess box #1 is the last to arrive. My April box is free and I'll have another free one coming in another 3 months I guess. My Graze box is three weeks late too. What's up with these foodie boxes?

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the 150 points too. Guess box #1 is the last to arrive. My April box is free and I'll have another free one coming in another 3 months I guess. My Graze box is three weeks late too. What's up with these foodie boxes?
I am just happy that they did something about the super late boxes. I don't mind as much about it being so late since I get my next box free lol. Although, I still think that others should have received the extra points as well, such as the people who got their boxes Saturday. I like getting box 3 they seem to always ship out first lol

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anybody know what some of the other rewards are? Of course there is the free box one but there are three other rewards boxes on the point redemption page...
I am wondering the same thing.  When I hover over the first reward box, it says "You unlocked 1 free month.  Redeem 300 points now, and your next Goodies Co. Taster's Box is on us! Or, continue to build points for other redemptions."  but it doesn't say what the others are!  I think I am going to hold out for awhile instead of redeeming right now ... 

Back