Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh jeez. i already got my box yesterday but i wasn't impressed...and the fact that many of you haven't gotten yours yet has made me decided to cancel. If i was in your boat I would be pretty upset....it's almost the end of the month!

Yay, I finally got my shipping number, hopefully the box will get picked up tomorrow and it wont take too long to get here.

My box showed up today!

I got pretty much the same things that have been posted, with a couple of different flavors: the instant breakfast in chocolate, the breakfast cookie in oatmeal raisin.and the granola bar in cranberry.

has anyone whose shipping weight was 1.6 lbs gotten the aloe drink? I love those, and that's the ONE thing I was really excited to see in the box. So I will be upset if it's not there.

Mine is Box #2, btw.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box showed up today!

I got pretty much the same things that have been posted, with a couple of different flavors: the instant breakfast in chocolate, the breakfast cookie in oatmeal raisin.and the granola bar in cranberry.
Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone whose shipping weight was 1.6 lbs gotten the aloe drink? I love those, and that's the ONE thing I was really excited to see in the box. So I will be upset if it's not there.

Mine is Box #2, btw.
I just got Box 2 today... it's the same as yousoldtheworld's above, I did get the aloe drink, mine was watermelon and peach.  Sounds yummy to me!

This is my first month as well and overall I'm not impressed with how they handled things.. 
icon_sad.gif

My first box just shipped yesterday (box #1 with a weight of 1.6) and also has a delivery estimate for April 2nd. I 'paused' my subscription a few days ago because I wasn't comfortable being charged a second time before even receiving my first box. 

I totally understand that their shipping was delayed this month.. however, it struck me odd that they did not even bother to send a mass e-mail to those of us that would be affected by it. Their "updates" on Facebook were even somewhat vague on the topic.. never really outright admitting to shipping delays. 

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got Box 2 today... it's the same as yousoldtheworld's above, I did get the aloe drink, mine was watermelon and peach.  Sounds yummy to me!
awesome! thanks so much!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, my estimated delivery date is the 2nd of April :/
Mines not until April 3rd. I will probably get March's glossy at the same time. 

I got my box today. I was originally excited because I like breakfast and I've been needing more breakfast foods in the house. However, I can't stand almonds and all my variations had almond. I also don't like watermelon flavored things so the aloe juice may be out for me. Which is unfortunate because I liked the aloe juice that I tried in a different flavor (I think it was honey). Luckily my best friend loves nuts and I always give her anything nutty that I get in subscription boxes. It just makes me sad that I can't be the one to enjoy them.

This was my first month too.  I got the box yesterday and haven't tried any of the food, however, it looks like a good value to me.  Some of those items I had wanted to try but never actually bought them.

This was my first month and I just got my box today. The box was way bigger than I expected and I think that made all the items inside of it look underwhelming since there was so much space.

Everything in the box I'm willing to try and I'm interested in trying. I'm still undecided if I'm going to keep this subscription. I put it on hold for next month due to some money issues so I'll see the reviews for next month to decide. 

I put April on hold, as well. My luck it will be an amazing box 
icon_rolleyes.gif

I liked the Alo Drink...I received Watermelon-Peach as well. However, the local Walmarts (I checked with 3) do not sell it. I thought they would, since Goodies is owned by Walmart.

Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

I liked the Alo Drink...I received Watermelon-Peach as well. However, the local Walmarts (I checked with 3) do not sell it. I thought they would, since Goodies is owned by Walmart.
T_T If it's not at your walmart it definitely won't be at mine. I want it.

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is Box #2, btw.
Mine is Box #2 as well, but its listed as 2.8 lbs. So odd that yours is different...

Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

that's a total disappointment. it's the only thing i liked in the box!!!

You know, this box actually grew on me. Initially I wasn't excited about it at all, but after trying a couple things I thought I got my money's worth.

I really enjoyed the breakfast cookie, the granola bar and the drink, and I'm sure I will like the jam, too.

They should downsize their boxes; it's just more of a waste all around, and I doubt they'll be sending anything large enough to fill the space anyway.

My box won't get here until April 3, since it just shipped last night (close to the '5th friday'). They should seriously just ship from the 10-15th like most companies, the whole "the second Friday" just makes things a million times more hectic for them. I don't care when they ship, so long as they're consistent. I don't mind getting my boxes later in the month, as long as they're consistent!

I finallly got my box today.  I actually do feel it was worth the $7 though I am disappointed in several aspects of it.  I am gonna sick around another month and see if they get their act together at all.  Overall the box leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth for some reason (oooh bad pun alert :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Latest posts

Back