Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

T_T If it's not at your walmart it definitely won't be at mine. I want it.
Ingles has it in my area...there were a few places listed on the Alo webpage as to where to buy it by state. Oddly enough, Walmart isn't listed anywhere on their page as a retailer. Oh well.

I don't recall receiving anything saying the products would be available in Walmart stores. The products are available on the Goodies website.

I've seen the drink in Ralph's, so perhaps Kroger sells it too. That's another option if you don't have a local Walmart.

I have been checking my mailbox daily and no box. I emailed them because im so frustrated with how late it is. I told them to expect a lot of cancellations... I seriously hope they step things up because they were so much better before. Ive had late shipping 3 out of 4 months

They said all boxes have shipped.  Getting mine in April.  Box 1 and 1.6 pounds.  

Wow I guess goodies need more customers. They are on plum district today 5 dollars a box. For new customers only.

Originally Posted by gigishark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow I guess goodies need more customers. They are on plum district today 5 dollars a box. For new customers only.
UGH I just got my sub too!

Trying that Alo drink. Not sure I like a beverage that you have to chew. Different!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Trying that Alo drink. Not sure I like a beverage that you have to chew. Different!
Oh my, I am nervous to try mine now.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by catipa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eek.gif
It's not exactly a hard chewy thing, it just has small watermelon chunks in it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boxes are seriously lagging...I'm 3 boxes behind and I just realized that I'm getting the exact same box as one of my earlier ones.

Ugh. Those of us who only had a weight of 1.6 on our boxes that just shipped out.. I don't think we are getting the alo water. It looks like they sent out Rip van Wafels to us instead. :/

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh. Those of us who only had a weight of 1.6 on our boxes that just Seriouslshipped out.. I don't think we are getting the alo water. It looks like they sent out Rip van Wafels to us instead. :/
I've wanted to try those wafles for months but it's been sold out. I hope we get it!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by catipa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eek.gif

It's not exactly a hard chewy thing, it just has small watermelon chunks in it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They're actually aloe pulp! But the texture is very similar to watermelon and the water is seriously yummy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh. Those of us who only had a weight of 1.6 on our boxes that just shipped out.. I don't think we are getting the alo water. It looks like they sent out Rip van Wafels to us instead. :/
Very true. Just received my Box 1. No aloe water :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wafel instead.

After waiting an entire month for my box, when I walked back to my house with it, I realized how light it was and that I probably didn't have water in it. I was so upset because I REALLY wanted to try it. I was just looking through my Rite Aid ad and supposedly they carry it. I got a Peekpak last year and the Alo water came in it. It was just plain flavored, and it's been in my fridge. I will take a look and see if it's expired. That reminds me, I really wish Peekpak hadnt disappeared. They were a free snack sub. They sent me the Snikiddy eat your vegetables chips that I love! I hope my mom got a better box than I did...since I turned her onto goodies

Back