Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my first box and I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet. Lots of people have theirs already or a tracking number. Did they forget about me? Lol
Nope - I don't have one either.

I wouldn't mind the lateness if I received an email about it. Not something on Facebook. While I am an avid Facebook user, I do not "like" their page and shouldn't have to rely on a social network to get my info. If you're late, fine. Things happen. I understand but sheesh, put my $7 to good use and hire someone to send out a mass email. 

I wouldn't mind the lateness if I received an email about it. Not something on Facebook. While I am an avid Facebook user, I do not "like" their page and shouldn't have to rely on a social network to get my info. If you're late, fine. Things happen. I understand but sheesh, put my $7 to good use and hire someone to send out a mass email. 
I agree 100%. I'm obviously big into my boxes, so with MUT I know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. But not all of us like their page or necessarily even have a facebook. There are probably a ton of alienated customers out there wondering where on earth their box is and if they're the only ones having issues, and that's not good customer service. Just a little "We know we're late, but you'll get your box, we promise! (Oh, and here's 20 extra points for the annoyance...)" to everyone with an active membership would have gone a long way.

got my box yesterday. while it was an improvement, nothing screamed "try me now!" and its nowhere near the quality of the first couple of boxes. it had a lot of empty space as well..

Hello new here, I don't see where this was explained.  I have seen a few comments about box 1 or box 3  etc.  are there different boxes?  Based on the comments I seem to be getting the same items that are being mentioned.  I did just receive my box yesterday and was a bit underwhelmed.  

I received my box today, box #3.  I expected a-lot more for such a big box, how wasteful.  At any rate, I'm not a breakfast person, so I'll be giving away a few items to my partner and office-mates and that's fine.  The one item I'm excited about it the alo watermelon peach drink.  I already enjoy their beverage called Awaken, which is aloe vera juice and wheatgrass.  I really like it and hopefully I'll enjoy this flavor as well.  I also like Bonne Maman preserves, so happy to have that.

Although I'm not completely thrilled with everything, I would say $7 is not a bad price for the contents.  I will give this sub another chance and see what the April box brings.

If I'm un-happy, it'll be kicked to the curb.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my box today, box #3.  I expected a-lot more for such a big box, how wasteful.  At any rate, I'm not a breakfast person, so I'll be giving away a few items to my partner and office-mates and that's fine.  The one item I'm excited about it the alo watermelon peach drink.  I already enjoy their beverage called Awaken, which is aloe vera juice and wheatgrass.  I really like it and hopefully I'll enjoy this flavor as well.  I also like Bonne Maman preserves, so happy to have that.

Although I'm not completely thrilled with everything, I would say $7 is not a bad price for the contents.  I will give this sub another chance and see what the April box brings.

If I'm un-happy, it'll be kicked to the curb.
I hear you - I felt silly with all the packaging used to ship the few items that I could get at my local stores...

Still Processing!!  Its been over 3 weeks since I was charged.  Totally done with this sub!

My account says it's Taster's Box 1. It's also still processing. No shipping notice or anything. And I know I'm in the vast minority, but I don't have a facebook account. It's not like I can just buzz over there and leave them a message wondering where my box is. The fact that they haven't responded to people emails as opposed to answering the masses on facebook is more upsetting than the fact that the box hasn't shipped yet. I would have no idea that they were having issues if I hadn't  visited MUT.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my shipping notification. It's 1.6 pounds, quite a bit lighter than some posted earlier.
Which box number do you have? That is a lot lighter than the others I have seen, maybe it doesn't include the drink?

I just received shipping as well and its 1.6lbs. But I have learned through many boxes that initial shipping weights are often not accurate and are updated later. Or just always wrong. I wouldn't think too much of it. Some places tend to go high maybe just to pay a price for many things and not care what ships and some seem to go low maybe to try to save money??

I'm getting box 1 and my  account still says processing. I think I maybe cancelling, this box is super late and I am not impressed with the products lately.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box 1 and my  account still says processing. I think I maybe cancelling, this box is super late and I am not impressed with the products lately.
I am getting box 1 as well and I just got my tracking. Hopefully you will get yours soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am getting box 1 as well and I just got my tracking. Hopefully you will get yours soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep, me too! 1.6 lbs here as well. Either it's an error (no biggie) or we're not getting the drink (IMO also no biggie as long as I get a different item in its place). 1.6 lbs is still a decent amount of food! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now we wait for it to actually arrive...

For the people that got a tracking number, is your account still saying that it is being processed?

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For the people that got a tracking number, is your account still saying that it is being processed?
No, mine says "Shipped on 3/26."

Latest posts

Back