Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by gigishark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The boxes ship out next week. I was about to ask on Facebook and seen someone asked first.
so instead of second friday....fourth friday 
rolleyes.gif

i've got to say shipping 3 weeks after being billed is kinda annoying

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

rolleyes.gif

agreed. this may be what convinces me to cancel lol. we'll see, this will be my first box but i'm not too thrilled about the breakfast theme

rolleyes.gif

That is annoying.  Especially after the whole "oops" new subscriber email that told us the boxes ship the 2nd Friday of the month LOL

I think their Walmart is shining through haha

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is annoying.  Especially after the whole "oops" new subscriber email that told us the boxes ship the 2nd Friday of the month LOL

I think their Walmart is shining through haha
Big time. And last month's box was less than stellar. Hoping I didn't get off the wait list right when they start going downhill.

rolleyes.gif

All my boxes have shipped on the 20th of the month except for last months box. I guess I've become accustomed to getting my boxes around the 22nd.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All my boxes have shipped on the 20th of the month except for last months box. I guess I've become accustomed to getting my boxes around the 22nd.
oh lordy you have the cutest picture i would love if those were hello kitty atms lol can i ask what/where that was

thanks! love it, just seeing it makes me feel 10 again 
smile.gif
You're welcome! I don't think I'll ever outgrow my Hello Kitty obsession. 

Just suspended my sub for a couple months; if I don't see it improving after the this month or the next, I'll just cancel for good.

Anyone else starting to get super pissed at them with this month's shipping debacle?

Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else starting to get super pissed at them with this month's shipping debacle?
What debacle? 

Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What happened?
the website states they start shipping the second Friday of every month 
wink.gif
 but it's coming on fourth and shipping hasn't started lol

also suspended april since it's gonna charge soon...i'll next cancel if i don't like march's or they don't improve shipping April

It's beginning to be a shipping complaint fest on Facebook. I think if they should just charge the day of shipping. I am posting a video on this later. Not bashing just them just wish they would communication with customers

Any sub I've subbed to has shipped several days to over a month after billing. Take a look at the header of the site, they are BETA testing. That word means to me there will be snafus along the way :)

Any sub I've subbed to has shipped several days to over a month after billing. Take a look at the header of the site, they are BETA testing. That word means to me there will be snafus along the way :)
True but they are 8 months into this. I said all this and some in my email at the beginning of the month. I cancelled over no replies to a problem last month.

I believe the first box was October so, 6 months. That's good you canceled if you are not happy.

Latest posts

Back