Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Signed up yesterday for the wait list. Graze is awesome but $20/month is a little much plus Too many options! Lol
You can limit deliveries to bi-weekly or once a month.  That's a good option.

This will be my second box with goodies.co. Hope it is better than last month. I get graze boxes too and love them. They had a promo for a while where you got your first and fifth box free. I love it. Everything I have had so far has been great. It is a little steep in price but it really is worth a try.

Has anyone got shipping notice yet? The second Friday was the 8th, so someone should have seen something...

still no shipping notice here either, the worst thing about goodies is that it's later in the month and there's never any spoilers lol 

this should in theory be the third shipping day though? fri, sat, mon

any guesses? i saw their facebook has shown some drinks, i think a tea and a kombucha so possibly health related

they didn't do a valentine's theme for february so probably no easter theme, although an organic fair trade chocolate bunny I wouldn't mind 
wink.gif

If this box doesn't wow me, I'm calling it quits. I guess for me, a snack sub is kind of pointless--unless the total value of the box makes it a keeper, I don't really need another cookie here and there. All the food disappears in a day or two, and I haven't tried anything worth ordering specifically.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If this box doesn't wow me, I'm calling it quits. I guess for me, a snack sub is kind of pointless--unless the total value of the box makes it a keeper, I don't really need another cookie here and there. All the food disappears in a day or two, and I haven't tried anything worth ordering specifically.
Agreed. While I love graze and NatureBox, this hasn't done it for me yet. But, the boxes before I subbed were better, so I am hoping for a good month.

this is my first box...when do they usually ship?
They say every 2nd Friday and take ten days to ship all boxes. It's not true they ship in the middle or almost end of the month

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is my first box...when do they usually ship?
My boxes have shipped the 20th of each month except for last month...they shipped earlier.

oh wow that's insane! thanks for the info. and when is the deadline to cancel for the next month?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh wow that's insane! thanks for the info. and when is the deadline to cancel for the next month?
Email them by the 25th, so you don't get charged for next month's bag. According to them, you can skip up to 3 consecutive months.

oh darn, so that means i'll have no idea of knowing whether i like it or not (not having gotten my box yet) until that date has passed?

Yeah, pretty much. I skipped March's box since I wasn't too happy with February's box (which was also my first box). I've been trying to find out what people have been getting in this month's box, but haven't had any luck with finding reviews thus far...

Depending on how this box is, I may either continue to skip, cancel, or resume this sub for next month.

yeah, i liked what people got in february and january. and it's cheap....but at the same time i'm also getting graze and nature box (bought the $26 for 3 month deal) so I don't know if I should keep all three...considering canceling graze since i haven't been happy with it. i like that it's weekly but i just haven't been satisfied with the variety.

Back