Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it too and this will be my fourth or fifth box.  
I got the same email too. and this is my 5th or sixth box.

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not swayed by one box since I've discovered so many nice goodies and it's only 7 bucks. And I'm definitely not leaving till I earn my free box.
Same here.  I have discovered several items that I liked but probably wouldn't have tried on my own.  And I loooove those World Table mint cookies even though when I had seen them in the store previously, I had thought "ew that doesn't even sound good"

And personally ... I liked the last box.  I don't want Chips Ahoy and 100 cal packs every month, but I was okay with getting those (and I liked the cookies)

Yes, me too. I have been a member since September. Very confusing. And last month's box was horrible.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. Is this happening to box #1 people only? Because I'm box #1.
Nope, same email and I'm box #2.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. Is this happening to box #1 people only? Because I'm box #1.
I got the goofy email too, and it says I am box number 4

Box 2! I wonder if there are fewer variations this month.  I know I definitely had box envy last month 
wink.gif

This is my second box, and since last month was a complete flop there is nowhere for it to go but up! I'm gettin box 2 this month!

I also got the weird email, and I've been receiving the goodies box since October.

My box number is 2 this month.

Box 2, and this will be my first box. I'm trying both Goodies and Love with Food for the first time. I currently get Graze and love it.

I received the same e-mail even though it isn't my first box. I'm box 1 this month. I can't wait to find out what is in this month's box. Hopefully it's a little more exciting than last month's box was.

Back