Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box 1 for me as well!! This is my first box and I just got an email saying it's been processed! For 7 dollars, I think I'll be happy with anything as long as it's edible. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When do you guys usually receive your boxes? I usually get them last compared to my other subs. Like the third week of the month.

this will be my first box as well. as long as the value is at least the same as the cost i'll be fine with it. i dont' have a car and don't get to go grocery shopping often. 

how do the points work? i mean i see how you can get them...but what are the rewards?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this will be my first box as well. as long as the value is at least the same as the cost i'll be fine with it. i dont' have a car and don't get to go grocery shopping often. 

how do the points work? i mean i see how you can get them...but what are the rewards?
I was wondering about the points too since I just redeemed my lovewithfood ones. Must email cs now

I just recently accepted an invite to Goodies Co.  but I checked my status right now and it said I'll most likely be receiving the April box!!  Did they already start charging/shipping the March box?? 
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you know if you're getting box 1 or 2?
if you go to "my account" at the top right, then click on "my orders" it will show your order information and then click on "show details" and it says which box number you're getting. I'm getting Box #1 this month! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooo thanks! I'm getting box #4! i didn't realize they had different options! when do we fine out what's in it? or is it a surprise until it comes in the mail?

I put my account on hold for this month since I wasn't happy with my first box. I may end up canceling, but I'm mulling it over and seeing what you all get for March's box.

Back