Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just recently accepted an invite to Goodies Co.  but I checked my status right now and it said I'll most likely be receiving the April box!!  Did they already start charging/shipping the March box?? 
icon_cry.gif

I'm in the same boat. Signed up on Monday but the said I will most likely receive April. Boo. Guess I can be patient :)

This will be my first month so I am excited!

This might not be the place to ask but does anyone have a Graze invite code? I never had heard of it before I found this thread and now I'm desperate to try it...

Just got this email from Goodies.  Threw up a little bit in my mouth 
sick.gif

Mix it up with J&D's Bacon Popcorn & Sriracha Popcorn and bring on the savory heat.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sriracha popcorn is amazing.
I've heard many good things about sriracha (I'm not fond of spicy foods, but I'd be willing to try it someday)  My reaction was mainly because of how horrid the bacon popcorn tasted/smelled, and then I imagined adding heat/spice to it... uuuurgh.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've heard many good things about sriracha (I'm not fond of spicy foods, but I'd be willing to try it someday)  My reaction was mainly because of how horrid the bacon popcorn tasted/smelled, and then I imagined adding heat/spice to it... uuuurgh.
I think they're different products. I hope they're different products anyway

I have left subscription services alone at last. My pockets are happy. I decided to explore my city food markets and film it.

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my first month so I am excited!

This might not be the place to ask but does anyone have a Graze invite code? I never had heard of it before I found this thread and now I'm desperate to try it...
You can use the code "makeuptalk"

Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can use the code "makeuptalk"
The makeuptalk code no longer works on graze.com and people who already have a box are now limited it 1 referral code.

Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the same boat. Signed up on Monday but the said I will most likely receive April. Boo. Guess I can be patient :)
Me too! I signed up two weeks ago, but when I just checked my status, it says that I am "likely" to receive the April box.  Oh well, I'll just be content with my Graze box for now...

Hey, I saw you said you put your account on hold or suspended it. How would I exactly do that, do I just email them?

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the box numbers for?
There are usually a few variations on the box each month - usually where they send the same item out to everyone, but we get different flavors. 

Originally Posted by pengutango /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put my account on hold for this month since I wasn't happy with my first box. I may end up canceling, but I'm mulling it over and seeing what you all get for March's box.
How do you do this , do you just send them an email?

Originally Posted by Lebana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you do this , do you just send them an email?
Yeah you just email them asking to suspend your subscription for 1 to 3 months. But you have to do it before the 25th of the month or you'll be charged for the following month's box.

Back