Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alone I'm not a fan of the coconut water but I mixed it with crystal light and it was really good. Made it sweeter, don't know how that works. Also I should have gotten chocolate coconut water but glad I got the plain since I'm not a chocolate fan.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this won't help you much as a vegetarian, but... I made meatloaf tonight and used the raspberry chipotle sauce instead of ketchup.  It was AMAZING.  having it spread throughout the dish mellowed it out, but there was still a little bit of sweet n spicy flavor.  

Ok, with veggies... I definitely like the idea of a salad dressing (good idea, mindcaviar!), or use it on baked potatoes, in pasta salad, anything that would be enhanced with both fruit and spice.  
Awesome! Meatloaf is on the menu tonight...I'll give it a try!

Coconut Water, pineapple juice, crushed ice with a splash of Captain Morgan rum would be FANTASTIC, too! Or even vodka. Maybe a bit of Amaretto? 
beer.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I definitely like the idea of a salad dressing (good idea, mindcaviar!), or use it on baked potatoes, in pasta salad, anything that would be enhanced with both fruit and spice.  
Toss some blood orange sections, hearts of palm, and sliced strawberries together with the sauce. Fabulous sweet and savory fruit salad. 

Originally Posted by BisousDarling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone heard back about the coconut water? I would have loved to have gotten chocolate!

I emailed them about it forever ago and I still haven't gotten anything back.

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Coconut Water, pineapple juice, crushed ice with a splash of Captain Morgan rum would be FANTASTIC, too! Or even vodka. Maybe a bit of Amaretto? 
beer.gif
um... YUM. 

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

beer.gif
I think I need to get my hands on some pineapple juice!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I need to get my hands on some pineapple juice!
let me know if y'all try the cocktail ideas. I drank my water already. I will buy some more when I go grocery shopping next week. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi!  I'm thinking of joining, the Youtube vids look great!  I was wondering if one can change the receiving address for the box?   I might be in another state for a project and would love to have the box follow me there.  Has anyone changed their receiving address successfully multiple times?

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi!  I'm thinking of joining, the Youtube vids look great!  I was wondering if one can change the receiving address for the box?   I might be in another state for a project and would love to have the box follow me there.  Has anyone changed their receiving address successfully multiple times?

ZoomButt.gif

I travel a lot so I have to change mine all the time! Just make sure you change it early in the month like before the 5th and you should be fine! =]

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I travel a lot so I have to change mine all the time! Just make sure you change it early in the month like before the 5th and you should be fine! =]
Thanks, I will do just that!

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but there's a promo code out right now that will let you skip the waitlist and sign up right away - SKIPTHELINE

I just used it and signed up!

They've definitely stepped up their game this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Even so, I'm not convinced to sign up for the waitlist again at this time or use the code unicorn posted. I'm curious if next month's will be just as good, better, or worse though. I think I wanna wait it out a lil longer to see if things continue on this good streak. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those sours straws look yummy! Can't even remember the last time I've had those! Out of curiosity, was there a theme for this month's box?

If there is anyone who does not want their Wholly Guacamole coupon I am NUTS about avocado anything! Please let me know. Maybe I can buy it from you? 

Hey guys, I emailed them about the chocolate coconut water forever ago and just got this in my inbox:

Hi Haylee-
Thank you for the note.

Thanks to feedback from customers like you, we were able to catch this bug and make some updates to the Zico water product review page. Please take another look when you get a chance, and thanks for contributing to the Goodies community with all your reviews!

Let us know if you have any further questions, and please accept 25 Goodies points (300 = 1 free box) for your help in noticing this on our site.
The Goodies Co.
Cara

Thought that was really cool of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit: since they added 25 points I was able to redeem a free box! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back