Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my box

I am kind of excited for the chips. I have been on weight watchers since July and have tried some pretty interesting things to save some calories (like black bean brownies! Sounds gross but they're amazing) so I am excited to try those. I have box 1 too but won't be here til Monday!

I received my box. The black bean chips are ummmm, not yummy. It's hard to describe the flavor but blech. I got the sea salt ones.

wow, my box hadn't updated at all till last i checked yesterday and when I came home there it was waiting!

this box just blew it out of the water, its on par with the boxes people were getting before i signed up - the problem is...were the last couple months the fluke or is this month? i did say it would take an amazing box to even make me consider not canceling. decisions

I got mine today...earlier than the expected delivery date, so yay! My chips were open on one end so I threw those out. I've had them before and weren't too crazy about them.

The coconut water...not sure about...my first taste wasn't super positive. I'm going to try it cold and see if that helps.

I got the raspberry chipotle sauce...looking forward to trying that.

I got my box today! Box 3.

I got the nacho cheese white bean chips. They weren't bad! A lot better than I expected and the texture was nice, more like tortilla chips than sun chips.

The pumpkin seeds in sea salt...pretty yummy.

The coconut water, I already know I love. It's one of those things that is kind of an acquired taste...I drink it for the potassium and hydration :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The candy straws in blue raspberry and pink lemonade...tasty.

Numi mint tea - love this tea already.

And the sauce in roasted mango chipotle...I haven't tried this yet!

I think I'm going to use my wholly coupon for some queso! or the salsa verde!

Well after 2 weeks goodies company replied to the complaint. I gave up after a week. Ended on a good note and replacement. Still funny was asked if I wanted 50 points or replacement product. What's the points for I no longer subscribe.

For those who are leery of the coconut water, add chocolate to it. It tastes wayy better. And I hate plain coconut water

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you, I can't eat anything with peppers, and my food subs keep sending me chile/chipotle stuff. argh. It's possible to have flavor without pepper!
I got Box 5 today and I received the Raspberry and it's actually amazing. It's not as spicy as I thought it'd be, so I encourage you to try the dip no matter what flavor you get! (unless you mean you are allergic to peppers, if so I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

In Box 5:

2 packs of sour straws, one in Strawberry and the other in Assortment (these were actually pretty good, coming from someone who hates sour straws, but how does this at all fit in with the rest of the box? LOL)

1 chip clip and coupon for free guacamole (I don't really like guacamole but my mom does so it's a win in my book, plus chip clips are always useful)

1 bag of moroccan mint tea and $1 off coupon (I haven't tried this yet but I'm excited to!)

1 LITER of coconut water!(this was an awesome value, unfortunately I cannot stand the taste of coconut water..I tried some last year and hated it, and since this was a different brand I decided I'd try it again. Nope, it's still gross to me, lol. Maybe I'll just try flavoring it or using it for skincare or something.)

1 pack of white bean chips (these are lovely, they're like corn tortilla chips except they're less greasy and actually taste kind of healthy)

1 jar of raspberry roasted chipotle sauce (I was hesitant to try this because I absolutely hate anything chipotle/spicy but I decided to anyway and this stuff is damn good! It's more smoky than spicy, and very sweet, but in a savory way. I'm in love!)

2 samples of olive oil (I'll probably put this in my hair or something, the convenient packaging would allow me to do that, besides I've got plenty of olive oil in my pantry)

1 pack of pumpkin seeds, salted (these taste how you'd expect. kinda like sunflower seeds but woodier. I like them a lot, but does anyone know why people say nuts and seeds are healthy? they're always full of saturated fat)

all in all, this box was a HUGE value. 7 bucks including shipping for (technically) 10 items? I'm definitely keeping my subscription for next month. I enjoy that they included things I would have never tried had they not been in the box. I wouldn't have touched that roasted raspberry chipotle with a 10 foot pole, but now that I know it's good, I love it!

Just remember guys, if you get disappointed with the stuff in your box, try them first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Box 5 today and I received the Raspberry and it's actually amazing. It's not as spicy as I thought it'd be, so I encourage you to try the dip no matter what flavor you get! (unless you mean you are allergic to peppers, if so I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

In Box 5:

2 packs of sour straws, one in Strawberry and the other in Assortment (these were actually pretty good, coming from someone who hates sour straws, but how does this at all fit in with the rest of the box? LOL)

1 chip clip and coupon for free guacamole (I don't really like guacamole but my mom does so it's a win in my book, plus chip clips are always useful)

1 bag of moroccan mint tea and $1 off coupon (I haven't tried this yet but I'm excited to!)

1 LITER of coconut water!(this was an awesome value, unfortunately I cannot stand the taste of coconut water..I tried some last year and hated it, and since this was a different brand I decided I'd try it again. Nope, it's still gross to me, lol. Maybe I'll just try flavoring it or using it for skincare or something.)

1 pack of white bean chips (these are lovely, they're like corn tortilla chips except they're less greasy and actually taste kind of healthy)

1 jar of raspberry roasted chipotle sauce (I was hesitant to try this because I absolutely hate anything chipotle/spicy but I decided to anyway and this stuff is damn good! It's more smoky than spicy, and very sweet, but in a savory way. I'm in love!)

2 samples of olive oil (I'll probably put this in my hair or something, the convenient packaging would allow me to do that, besides I've got plenty of olive oil in my pantry)

1 pack of pumpkin seeds, salted (these taste how you'd expect. kinda like sunflower seeds but woodier. I like them a lot, but does anyone know why people say nuts and seeds are healthy? they're always full of saturated fat)

all in all, this box was a HUGE value. 7 bucks including shipping for (technically) 10 items? I'm definitely keeping my subscription for next month. I enjoy that they included things I would have never tried had they not been in the box. I wouldn't have touched that roasted raspberry chipotle with a 10 foot pole, but now that I know it's good, I love it!

Just remember guys, if you get disappointed with the stuff in your box, try them first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
So jealous of your sour straws! I got blue raspberry and strawberry lemonade but I would have much preferred your flavors.

There are a few reason the fats in nuts are healthy; I assume seeds are the same way. One, nuts increase metabolism. Two, nuts are extra filling. Three, the fats in nuts are not absorbed properly, so much of the "bad stuff" is excreted in, um...other ways.

THANK YOU FOR THE OLIVE OIL IDEA! I don't really use it when I cook so I'm so happy to have another use!! Brilliant!

Wholly also makes really great salsas (including flavors like salsa verde, mango, and pineapple) and good queso, so even if you don't like guac, they might make something you like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And yeah, as for those little olive oil packets, I figured they are the perfect size to use to make little pots of lip scrubs (mixing with some honey and sugar).

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you, I can't eat anything with peppers, and my food subs keep sending me chile/chipotle stuff. argh. It's possible to have flavor without pepper!

In Box 5:

I got this box today too. : )

Happy with it! I got this one free and my mom saw it and decided SHE wanted a subscription based on this box. Lol

Back