Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by decayeddoll82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This will be my first box. I'm getting box 4. Do they do spoilers?
How do you know what number box you are getting? 

Under my account->my orders-> order details. It should say what tasters box your getting and also has your tracking number

If you like spoilers, the shop has updated!  Sort by "Newest", and you should see a list of all the variations of the items that will be in the boxes!  I think I know now why they weigh 4 lbs!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you like spoilers, the shop has updated!  Sort by "Newest", and you should see a list of all the variations of the items that will be in the boxes!  I think I know now why they weigh 4 lbs!
huh...i dont see how thats 4 lbs...
wassatt.gif
 intruiging

i see chips, sour straws, tea...unless the sauce is gonna be a full size or a sampler pack

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

huh...i dont see how thats 4 lbs...
wassatt.gif
 intruiging

i see chips, sour straws, tea...unless the sauce is gonna be a full size or a sampler pack

I'm guessing the sauce will be full-size.  And there's usually at least 6-8 items in the box, so I'm guessing they may not have finished updating the store yet?  But if there's a full bottle of sauce AND a drink, that would explain the four pounds.  

I'm getting box 2 and it's 4.1 lbs. Scheduled to deliver friday but MAYBE i'll get it tomorrow. I redeemed my points so this month is free and next month is free. If it's not better i'm canceling! LOL. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!! I GOT MY BOX!!! AWESOMENESS!!!! I'll take pics but you guys are going to LOVE it!!!!
Oooh please post them asap! You got me all excited!
headphonedance.gif

okay here are pics- i had to film a video quick- it was that good I want to show people! lol!

2 .4oz olive oil z-packs

1 morraccan mint tea bag and a $1 off coupon

1 oz shelled and salted pumpkin seeds

2.5 oz jar of roaster mango chipotle sauce

2 1.75oz packages of sour straws (9pc ea)- 1 in pink lemonade, 1 in blue raspberry

1.5oz bag of beanitos chipotle BBQ black bean chips

1 chip clip

1 coupon for a free full sized wholly guacamole product valued up to 6.50

1L bottle of Zico Coconut water!!!! THAT'S RIGHT 1 LITER!

What box number?!

okay here are pics- i had to film a video quick- it was that good I want to show people! lol!
2 .4oz olive oil z-packs 1 morraccan mint tea bag and a $1 off coupon 1 oz shelled and salted pumpkin seeds 2.5 oz jar of roaster mango chipotle sauce 2 1.75oz packages of sour straws (9pc ea)- 1 in pink lemonade, 1 in blue raspberry 1.5oz bag of beanitos chipotle BBQ black bean chips 1 chip clip 1 coupon for a free full sized wholly guacamole product valued up to 6.50 1L bottle of Zico Coconut water!!!! THAT'S RIGHT 1 LITER!

OMG your box looks awesome!!! Mine is supposed to ship today.

I am actually glad I stuck out the past 2 months with them.  The shipping speed this month is more than acceptable to me and if all the boxes have as much stuffed in them as yours it's going to be a very worthwhile month.

2 .4oz olive oil z-packs

2 1.75oz packages of sour straws (9pc ea)- 1 in pink lemonade, 1 in blue raspberry

1 chip clip

Wow! My hubby is gonna freak over that big item... it's his most favorite thing ever!  All right, they've hooked me for at least another month.... *SIGH* 
tongue.gif

box 2
Booooooooo! hahahahah that's an awesome box, I'm getting box 1, won't have it until next week because it always takes FOREVER to get to me.

2 .4oz olive oil z-packs

1 chip clip

Thank you for posting!

Where can you redeem the coupon for the free guacomle?

Does it specify?

Thanks!

Woohoo! My favorite item is the 

coconut water - love it!
I'm assuming since we all have 4 lb boxes that we'll all get that item? I'm getting Box 1 so my fingers are crossed!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for posting!

Does it specify?

Thanks!
It looks just like the one I got in my cravebox a while ago. If its the same, you can use those wherever its sold/takes coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2 .4oz olive oil z-packs

1 chip clip

Thank you for posting!

Does it specify?

Thanks!

I actually got the same coupon and chip clip in my Resolutions Cravebox... it's a manufacturer's coupon, so you can redeem it anywhere that sells those products!

Thank you for posting!

Does it specify?

Thanks!
it's a manufacture's coupon, so anywhere it's sold i think. 

Back