Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried the soda from last month and it tastes TERRIBLE. It's basically diet soda with a few vitamin tablets dissolved into it. Blech.
it was just ok for me.. but I was wired all afternoon!

I have two accounts, and once again I'm getting box 1 for both accounts.  I changed my profile on one of the accounts hoping that I would get different boxes, but it didn't make a difference.

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like I'm getting box 1....here's hoping that I get my box in May, not June.
I'm getting box 1 but I kind of hope I get mine in June just to get an extra 150 points which will mean another free box lol

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box 1 but I kind of hope I get mine in June just to get an extra 150 points which will mean another free box lol
I know the feeling...getting it on May 31 would certainly be a let down.

I'm getting box 1, which is the same box I've gotten for the past 3 months. Has anyone else experienced this or do most people get a different number box each time? Regardless, I hope this box is better than the last!

I'm getting box 1, which is the same box I've gotten for the past 3 months. Has anyone else experienced this or do most people get a different number box each time? Regardless, I hope this box is better than the last!
This is only my second month but I have gotten different box numbers each month. Last month was box 9 and this month is box 5.

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol very true.....

I redeemed points april 30th for a free box, but got charged anyways. i emailed them last week but still haven't gotten a response. Then I got 150 points for getting my april box in may and was able to cash in another 300 points for a second free box. 

So hopefully my next 2 boxes should be free and i'll probably cancel after that. I really liked this box based on the first few boxes and since then it seems like granola bars and diet bars. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I redeemed points april 30th for a free box, but got charged anyways. i emailed them last week but still haven't gotten a response.
You have to request the free box a certain amount of days before they charge everyone or you have to wait for the following month, so you'll probably get June and July free.

i can't find in the FAQ anymore the "we start shipping the second friday" now it just says you will receive it by the end of the month...
plain.gif

Back