Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get a shipping email but I just checked and my box shipped and will be to me, well my husband, on Friday!

I'm getting box 4 and my account says it should ship on the 16th. I'm impatient and want it now! 
18.gif

Mine says it will be here a week from today, also four pounds. Maybe they're going back to more deluxe sample sizes? Here's to hoping!

Wow...can't believe some of your boxes will be here this week!  Let us know what you get.  Mine says Box 5 and there's no estimated shipping date on it.  I hope with it being a free box, it doesn't mess anything up.  And 4 pounds of snacks... 
top.gif

Originally Posted by chocolatte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting box 1, which is the same box I've gotten for the past 3 months. Has anyone else experienced this or do most people get a different number box each time? Regardless, I hope this box is better than the last!
This will be my 3rd month of getting box 1 on both of my accounts.

Aww. I have box 5 and it suppose to ship until Friday. I guess that is better than they shipped last month but still. I wish there wasn't such a vast difference in shipping dates between the boxes.

Mine is schedule to arrive on the 18th - can't wait to see spoilers in the meantime!

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aww. I have box 5 and it suppose to ship until Friday. I guess that is better than they shipped last month but still. I wish there wasn't such a vast difference in shipping dates between the boxes.
I'm getting Box 5, too.  Can't wait to see what is inside to make them weigh 4 lbs!  Maybe they heard that we're all using this as our deciding month and they made the box awesome!  

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if it makes you feel better i've got box 1 and i don't have any shipping info yet. but im still waiting for the first boxes to arrive, so curious about the high weight

Mine says it'll ship on the 17th. I put my subscription on hold earlier this month, but I guess I didn't do it early enough! I'm getting box 5.

Back