Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Great box, good variety. Looking forward to receiving mine. Thanks for posting the spoiler!

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

okay here are pics- i had to film a video quick- it was that good I want to show people! lol!

2 .4oz olive oil z-packs

1 morraccan mint tea bag and a $1 off coupon

1 oz shelled and salted pumpkin seeds

2.5 oz jar of roaster mango chipotle sauce

2 1.75oz packages of sour straws (9pc ea)- 1 in pink lemonade, 1 in blue raspberry

1.5oz bag of beanitos chipotle BBQ black bean chips

1 chip clip

1 coupon for a free full sized wholly guacamole product valued up to 6.50

1L bottle of Zico Coconut water!!!! THAT'S RIGHT 1 LITER!
I'm soo exciteddd! I was hoping mine would arrive today but it's arriving tomorrow. It looks like an amazing box!

That box looks awesome! I'm getting box 4, but I assume that most of the products will be similar. Definitely makes up for last month's kind of lack luster box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box got delivered today! Too bad it got delivered in North Carolina and I will be in Oregon until the 31st lol

The box looks like a great value, but I honestly dislike everything about that box...hopefully Box 5 will be different. Still a great value, though!

Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The box looks like a great value, but I honestly dislike everything about that box...hopefully Box 5 will be different. Still a great value, though!
I'm with you, I can't eat anything with peppers, and my food subs keep sending me chile/chipotle stuff. argh. It's possible to have flavor without pepper!

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you, I can't eat anything with peppers, and my food subs keep sending me chile/chipotle stuff. argh. It's possible to have flavor without pepper!

There are 3 other flavors of the sauce, I'm also hoping for a different one in Box 5!  But I just checked tracking and we are getting 4.1 lb boxes as well!

The other flavors are:

Smoked Bacon Chipotle

Orange Ginger (YUM!)

Roasted Raspberry Chipotle

Dayo Steph, I hope you get the Orange Ginger!

There are 3 other flavors of the sauce, I'm also hoping for a different one in Box 5!  But I just checked tracking and we are getting 4.1 lb boxes as well! The other flavors are:
Smoked Bacon Chipotle Orange Ginger (YUM!) Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Dayo Steph, I hope you get the Orange Ginger!
oooooh I hope I get the 1st one!!!!

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooooh I hope I get the 1st one!!!!
ME, TOO!! ZOMG! that flavor is good on EVERYTHING! lol 
rocknroll2.gif

BTW I am getting box 5

Just got my shipping

This is my very first box

will post a pic when it arrives

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DANGIT...I was cancelling after this month, but this box actually looks good...mine should be here tomorrow or Monday, I guess I'll decide then...

So I just logged into my goodies account today and even though I didn't get my box yet, the items I'm supposed to get were up. I'm getting box 1 and it seems like the very large item from box 2 is not included :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by valmi9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I just logged into my goodies account today and even though I didn't get my box yet, the items I'm supposed to get were up. I'm getting box 1 and it seems like the very large item from box 2 is not included :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am getting Box 1 as well but my shipping says 4.1lbs. Even though the large item might not be up, I wouldn't give up hope. Something has got to weigh a lot in that box.

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am getting Box 1 as well but my shipping says 4.1lbs. Even though the large item might not be up, I wouldn't give up hope. Something has got to weigh a lot in that box.
Mine says 4.1 too so I'm hoping that there is another item that didn't show up on my page yet. Regardless, I just checked and my box is out for delivery today (a day early :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) so I will post some spoilers once I get it.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are 3 other flavors of the sauce, I'm also hoping for a different one in Box 5!  But I just checked tracking and we are getting 4.1 lb boxes as well!

The other flavors are:

Smoked Bacon Chipotle

Orange Ginger (YUM!)

Roasted Raspberry Chipotle

Dayo Steph, I hope you get the Orange Ginger!
Thanks me too!!

Originally Posted by valmi9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says 4.1 too so I'm hoping that there is another item that didn't show up on my page yet. Regardless, I just checked and my box is out for delivery today (a day early :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) so I will post some spoilers once I get it.
oh no i was actually really excited about the large item lol - please let us know, i'm also getting box 1 but mine is still processing so i need to knowwww 

Latest posts

Back