Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. I just got my shipping notice!!!
Me too! They're on time for once!! Jeez, it's kind of sad how surprised I am. But I'm not complaining!

The tracking number is usually updated the same day for me but it still hasn't updated. I got my tracking number Thursday so maybe they're just printing labels? Not actually sending boxes yet.

I got my tracking # but when I click on it there's no info so I think they are just printing out labels.  Hoping more is posted by monday I'm really excited to try this one out.  I waited for 2 months to get this box.  Also my email said I'm getting box 2.  No info on the weight though yet.

I finally got my April box last week, and just went to do reviews for points. I was wondering if anyone else has found that really difficult to do! I took several tries to get my reviews to load, and I never got the ones with pictures to upload, even when trying to add them as a later edit. I also noticed that it looks like the site automatically changes the capitalization when you post - I was annoyed because everything after first sentence in one of my reviews was lowercase and that bugs me, but on my account it looked fine - then I noticed everyone's was like that. Weird.

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, should have clarified - meant haven't gotten the shipping notice yet:)
ah! i wasn't even paying enough attention, reading back it's obvious you meant shipping 
smile.gif

there's something lacking in the excitement of goodies - no spoilers, no news, late boxes, no announced themes...i want more of them lol.

Originally Posted by lsella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So does anyone know whats in box 1? This is my first month.
This is my first box, too. I have no idea what happens! LOL All I know is that my card was debited. I am not new to subscription boxes. I take both Julep and ipsy. If anyone has a synopsis of what to expect (other than we are getting a box with quality gourmet snack samples) I would love a quick tutorial. Thank you for your time! 
noob.gif

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i can't find in the FAQ anymore the "we start shipping the second friday" now it just says you will receive it by the end of the month...
plain.gif
There was a notice that they are redesigning the entire site. I am web savvy, but cannot find good info on that site. it is so vague! So it isn't only you, hun. 
icon_frown.gif

box #2 this month... I've only been subscribed for a few months, but every box seems like a let down! just put my account on hold for a few months before decided whether to cancel altogether or not... hopefully this month will be good enough to win me back!

I'm getting box 1 and my tracking says it should arrive on Saturday. The weight is 4.1 pounds so I'm curious as to what heavy object(s) are in my box since last months only weighed half of that. I'm going to guess that there is a bevearage of some sort...

Back