Gothic Eyes wow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love IT! The only thing that kind of bothered me though, was when she started to connect the lines...that, to me, made it look kind of funky. But it was still rad.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif it looked cool for the first 30 secs but, i think she went a little OD with it after that lol.. it is very interesting and creative though. I agree!
handkuss.gif

Shes really bored. Anyways watching this got me thinking that maybe she could go into tattooing henna. lol

After the 3000th curlique it wasn't cute anymore. I like her bangs though....

She looks so beautiful without all that eyeliner...

But,as said before,I thought it would be nice at the beginning but it turned out a little ugly in the end...

What really amazed me was that she was able to do all that in under 8 minutes. That not luck people, thats skill! I dont really think its creative or original though as I have seen plenty of designs like that on and off the face. But it takes balls to wear that. I wear a design like that sometimes but very modest when compared to hers. It came out very well done, but a little over the top after a while. Thanks for posting! It was interesting, I love watching people put on makeup
smile.gif

kudos to her ive tried (many times) to do that before and my hand was always shaky or i couldnt get it the same on both sides.

Wow.

It's really nice but she went a little crazy with it after a while.

Like, the first lines were really pretty, but then after it was like "Ok, calm down."

But it's still really nice.

It's artistic...But I hate when people do makeup like that! I do! I wondered why I even tryed to do that when i was a litteler teenager.... I seriously hate the whole emo thing...anyways! a rant from ashley!

wow this in itself is a skill
smile.gif
but haha funny you mention that, i wonder how long it took to remove all the make up too ^^

She's pretty and she kinda looks like my cousin. That aside, I think she just got bored. It's very intriguing though, and extremely unique. She went Ryan-Ross-OTT though, I do agree. It looked good at the start though.

Latest posts

Back