Gothic Eyes wow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was ok until she started adding more! She did do a great job at it though!

i'm sorry but lmao.

the first one she did looked good but then it got ridiculous. in saying that though i remember being that age and i used to wear so much black eyeliner and i even wore it as lipstick. was never brave enough to leave the house like that though!

when she did the first one then stepped back to check it - at about 30 seconds - she should've just stepped away from the eyeliner and left it at that. but the first one was cute. might try it myself actually hee hee

i think she should do her eyebrows
add_twinkle.gif

but hey she is young, doing strange things and put it on youtube is normal in her age i think
rotfl.gif

i think the thing why i dont like this is because it looks a bit sad. and i am a happy person!
sheep.gif

I couldn't see the vid, but from the looks of it, no. Because she is younger it would be totally understandable. But then again their are 15 year olds that have talent and can do make-up very well, including goth make-up...

I hope she snaps out of that quick. I was embarrassed just watching her! Hope she didn't go out in public like that.

it was ok at first but then she went overboard... but it still looks good though not to be worn in public

Back