Gothic Eyes wow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this chick is gonna look back at this after her gothic phase and be like WTF was up with me. haha. i know, ive been in that situation.

There are no rules when it comes to makeup. It's not my style but she did a fantastic job. Very original and artsy.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif it looked cool for the first 30 secs but, i think she went a little OD with it after that lol.. it is very interesting and creative though. yep, couldn't agree more.

ditto on the comments above at the beginning on just the one side of her face loked good and if she has done some color in there it would have been really interesting but at the end it was just serious overkill with all the damn loops

whoa... I am all about free expression and everything so I have nothing negative to say
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, interesting. I think she's really cute, lol. I like her hair a lot. She's a very pretty goth. She does kind of remind me of something off of the grudge or something though....
Sometimes when i go out I pain my bottom eyelashes like her right eye, ala twiggy. I like it.

haha i agree she is kinda cute and she does look like soemthing from the grudge that was my first thought.. but i thought the video was kinda interesting.. i liked the beginning

I like the concept but she did go a bit overboard. Plus wow her skin is super white. I wonder how much powder she's wearing. And how black and smudgy her face looks when her goth/emo bf pashes her and their respective eyeliners mingle... sigh, how romantic
smile.gif
wub.gif

I think she looks cute, and good on her for being original. It's not like she's asking me to go out like that, LOL

I like it. A bit overkill, yes, but very creative nonetheless. She has I steady hand. I would've messes up the second I touched the brush to my skin.

WOW.

The side she first started on looked okay at first, but after awhile it just started to look even worse.

Ok I must say I was too lazy to watch it all the way through, but I did like it how she looked at the beginning if there were just three lines down with little swirls. When she started connecting the tiny swirly thingys it got tacky

Back