GraceGirl's Got A Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm glad she pulled through. My daughter had to be moved to the PICU (NICU was full) when she was 2 days old, and didnt go home until she was 11 days old, so i know the feeling all to well.

I've got to say it again:

I'm sooooo happy for you!

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you! Here's an updated pic of Ariella. She's five months now! Can you believe it?!?!

ariella2.jpg

Malinda, she's absolutely adorable! Look at her smile! Love her name too! Congrats again sweetie!

We call her "little Malinda," because she really looks just like me. She has blue eyes like her daddy and brother, and she has the cutest dimples, but otherwise, she is me to a T. And thank goodness because my son has blonde hair, blue eyes, and I seem to be the only one who sees me in him. I think it's sute though...Elisha looks like daddy, and Ariella looks like Mommy! Perfect!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow! I just realized I'm almost 61 weeks pregnant according to my ticker! WOW! Can you imagine?! LOL!

June 22 is Maverick's Birthday! its a perfect day to give birth too, as the weather is not yet unbearable and he/she can be guaranteed to have wonderful end of school pool party birthdays!!!

Back