GraceGirl's Got A Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! That pic is so cool! 12 lbs. at 24 weeks is nothing!! You're doing great! Congratulations again and thanks for keeping us updated!

congratulations. My birthday is the 22nd of June! Best of luck for your pregnancy, I'm so excited for you.

I just wanted to update all you makeuptalkers that on June 7th, I had my baby girl. They wanted to deliver her 2 weeks early because they were concerned about placenta disfunction, which of course scared me because even though my son was technically full term, his lungs were premature. I had an amnio done (a test that determines if the baby's lungs are ready), but despite the positive outcome of the test and the 99.9% accuracy rate, my daughter was the .1% in which the test was wrong, and her lungs were also premature. Due to that, she was in the NICU for awhile with a pretty grim outlook. I was totally devastated that both of my full term children ended up with under-developed lungs and both were NICU babies. That fact is very rare.

But....with a TON of prayer (we had literally thousands of people praying for her), she really miraculously pulled through, and I got to take her home last Friday. Now she's in perfect health, and thank the Lord, her little body is like new!!

So here's her makeuptalk debut..... Ariella Grace, 06/07/07, 6 lbs 1 oz

meandariella2.jpg

YAY! She's beautiful Malinda! I saw on your myspace that she was born so I've been waiting for you to post! I only have 10 weeks to go, so I'm praying everything goes okay. My son was in NICU too! It's such a scary thing, but with God on our side, anything is possible! Congrats to you and your family!!

Awwww...what a cutie!! Congrats!! Bet you're not getting much sleep lately!!?? lol...

Congratulations Malinda. Your daughter had my birthday... whoo hoo! Another cool Gemini.

Thank you all!!!! I'm holding her now, and even though, no, I'm not getting much sleep, it's all worth it to have her with me. I am truly blessed!!!

Back