GraceGirl's Got A Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay Malinda, so that is where you've been! How exciting, my son was born on June 20. I guess the chances are pretty small tho if you are measuring so big.

Congrats to you and your family. Is your other son excited to be a big brother?

Ahh...thanks so much! I've hardly been online at all lately. And I certainly haven't done any kind of fancy makeup. But now that I'm pregnant, I may need makeup to help me stay beautiful has my belly expands! Ha! Maybe some new FOTD's are in order....?!

Thanks again!! :luv:

My birthday is June 20th! It's a good day. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But yeah, chances are slim I'll deliver late June, probably more like early June or before because one, I am meausuring bigger, and two, I probably have to have a scheduled c-section due to my pelvis being too small. :satisfied: We'll see!!

And yes, Elisha is excited. He LOVES babies, and whenever I ask him where the baby is, he comes and rubs my belly. He still can't fully comprehend what's going on, but I just know he's going to LOVE having a little one in the house!!

Well, Malinda...you never know...I was measuring big for 1/2 of my pregnancy...and then in the last trimester, it evened out. When I was 30 weeks, I was measuring at 36 1/2 inches...so...you never know (there IS only one baby) because I was due on Friday...and still no baby!!!

But, congrats, again!!

OK, here's my first belly pic. I swear I look so much bigger in person, especially after a bloated meal! Ha! I'll be taking more pics as the pregnancy progresses....

And it's nice to be exiting the first trimester. My symptoms are starting to let up.....only a little sickness, breast tenderness easing, and MORE ENERGY! Yahoo!!!

malbellyc120906.jpg

You look fabulous in that top! You should get a tracker on your signature like some of the other ladies that are expecting.

I should get a tracker!!

And that top is actually a dress. I only wore it one time before now because I always thought it made me look pregnant because of its design. Now that I actually am pregnant, it works as a wonderful maternity dress! Although, as my tummy gets bigger, it definitely will be just a shirt instead of a dress! Ha!!

And there it is!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back