GraceGirl's Got A Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg a girl!!!!!!!!! yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo happy for you! and u can dress her up omg it's going to be fun lol.. congrats!!!!!

I know it!! I'm soooo excited about getting to take her shopping and teach her how to do her makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You know, girly stuff!! Yay for PINK!!!

A little update on my pregnancy. I'm now technically 26 weeks, but I've been measuring a week behind from the beginning. (I had told them that I was pretty sure my cycles were running 35 days long, instead of 28.)

I had another ultrasound last Friday, and it's definitely a GIRL! We got a great shot this time, and I MADE the doctor show me since I didn't see it for myself. I asked if I could start buying pink, and he said, "Yep; it's definitely a girl!!" WOOHOO!!

And like I said, she's still measuring a week behind, but other than that, everything's "perfectly normal."

Physically I feel great. I really haven't had energy problems, and I feel about the same pregnant as I did not-pregnant. Mentally I've been struggling a little bit with gaining weight. I've only gained 12 pounds so far (9 since my first appointment), but I just feel HUGE. I really have to remind myself gaining weight (and fat) is important for a healthy baby. But it is a constant reminder.

Here's a pic from last week's ultrasound. While I was technically 25 weeks, this is her at about 24 weeks gestation. She was waving!!

2524Weeks.jpg

u had the 4d ultrasound!!! i wanted that when i was preggo.... she look's so comfortable in there lol

HORAAYYYYY BABY!!! I'm glad she's healthy, hope everything is still going good for you!

Back