GraceGirl's Got A Secret

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys and gals, a little update. I've officially popped now, and it really happened overnight! I literally woke up one morning and BOOM! I had a belly! I also got to have an ultrasound at 13 weeks (I'm 15 weeks now), and it was awesome seeing my little one! Here's some pics for you. The first one is my belly at 14 weeks, and the second is the new addition to our family!

bell-14weeks.jpg

profile1b.jpg

I can't wait to meet the darling!! I won't know the baby's sex until probably early February, but I'll be sure to let you all know!!

omg you look so cute!!! ur belly is tiny.... and the ultrasound pic is adorable. i miss being pregnant :ill:

Aww, thanks! I'm still alot bigger than some first-time moms, but I'm glad I'm not huge right now considering I'm only 15 weeks. I know that over the next few weeks, the baby goes through a growth spurt, so I'm about to be MUCH bigger. I really didn't want to start showing (alot) until around week 17, and so far so good. I gained over 100 pounds with my son and I WILL NOT do that again!! So far I've only gained 2.5 pounds (I lost .5 pound at my last appointment), so I'm doing well in that department as well. Thank God for my workouts!!! :glasses:

OK, I have news....BIG news.....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could hardly believe it when the doctor told me! I went for an ultrasound last Friday, and she had her darn legs crossed the entire time the tech was looking around, so all she could tell me was that "If I had to guess, I'd say it was a girl." Well I of course didn't take that to mean anything. After she left, the doctor came in and started looking around. I told him that the baby cooperated with everything except with the gender determination. He immediately said, "Well I know what it is." I said, "Really? What is it?!" He said, "Girl." I then went into this joyous shock of which I totally zoned out and didn't even here everything else he said. When the tech came back in, she said that the baby had been great but that it wouldn't show her it's gender. The doctor said, "It showed me!" She said, "What did it show you?" and he replied, "Girl." She then said, "Well that's what I thought." Ha! I still can't believe it! He looked again a few minutes later and said, "Yep, those look like girl parts to me." (It made me feel alot more confident knowing he saw girl parts and not just the lack of boy ones.) He's a perinatologist too, so he has alot more training with ultrasounds than most regular techs, and the fact that he was so confident it was a girl, makes me ecstatic!

So yay for girls!!!! We're sooooooo excited! Our son's going to have a sister!!!!

Oh, and of course the most important news is that she is perfectly healthy!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! :glasses:

YAY! Congratulations Malinda! That's so exciting! I can't wait to find out what mine is! 11 weeks to go!!

Yay!!!!!! That's so awesome :laughing: it's so nice you have one of each now:icon_bigg

Back