Green tutorial with lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STUNNING!!!!! :icon_love :icon_love :clap Can't wait to try it, thank you so much for sharing!

I'm such a big fan of your tutorials. You are always on point, with the step by step breakdown on make up application. I'm still working on perfecting my technique and I look forward to you posting more!

OMG! That was the best tut I've seen so far. I absolutely love ur work. I read that u had an interview w/ MAC, I hope u got hired. A close friend of mine works there, but (shhh) she's not half as good as u. I may refer her to ur tut. lmao. I look 4wrd 2 lots more. T Y:clap

Thank you so much! I had been wanting to do a green and when my girl Jenny requested it I had to oblige. Missprissy thanks for the compliment, that is really sweet!:icon_chee No i didn't get hired at Mac. :scared: I am kind of sitting in limbo not knowing what is going on. The manager says that they are waiting, but I guess I didn't impress them.

Oh my Devin!! Straight to the head of the class :clap :clap :clap :clap :flowers: :smilehappyyes: A geat tutorial! You know I am eyeshadow challenged! Now, if you'd just take interstate 95S to I76W, following instructions for the Valley Forge exit and......

How do you know which colors to layer and where to do so? It comes together beautifully. You had like 5 different greens. I have an ok mac collection, but its only like 1 of every hue. And still, how do I know when I shold buy (and layer) piggie, shadestick, powerpoint (and such) instead of traditional shadow? :wacko: They say there are few rules in makeup, but there are so many products to choose from, I start feeling wacky. xoxo

:laughno: that is so funny! i would be there in heart beat if i could! Thank you so much!:icon_smil

i don't think you necessarily have to follow any rules. it is whatever works best for you. i usually apply the eyeshadow according to what i think looks nice on me. i like to apply colors that compliment one another and that's how i go about layering. layering just really helps the color appear more vibrant, but it is not a necessary step, b/c paints or urban decay primer potion can help you get the colors more vibrant. if you buy shadesticks and pigments for example: sea me shadestick can be matched with blue, steel blue, etc. these are complimentary colors that will help blues become more vibrant. the same for greens, golds, browns and purples. When I am using mulitple colors on the eyes i usually like to go from lightest(inner eye) to darkest(outer eye). Or lightest shade on lid and darker shade on crease, darkest shade on v. That's just me. Just get in there and play around and see what you come up with. I used to read and look at all types of techniques and tutorials, but until I actually just started practicing, that's when I started to understand the concepts and apply the techniques. You will find your style and what works for you!:icon_chee

FAB. You've got pretty eyes but m/u has enhanced their beauty even more. Thanks for sharing

I'm learning so much from you Devin. thanks for taking the time to do this. you look amazing.

You did it again, girl:icon_smil AWESOME! My sister and I was just talking about some pretty green looks. She called me on the phone and said the artist at the counter sent her home with mythology and moss, and she was crying "What am I gonna do with GREEN. :icon_smil Cindy

thanks a lot!:icon_smil i am glad that i was able to give you all some ideas on how to play with greens. you don't even have to use these same colors, but play with some of the greens you have and substitute what i used for what you have.

Back