Green tutorial with lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very beautiful, and as someone else said, thanks for posting the instructions with the brush numbers...

Devin, are you self taught? As Ive said (in my profile) I want to go to makeup school here in LA (MUD) and Ive paid for the classes to learn the basics. Im very good with colors and love working with makeup but there are several things that I dont know.

Im going to MAC tomorrow to buy it up....did you use a book on it, go to school or just teach yourself (trial and error)

i am self taught. i read a lot of tips and techniques on the internet and basically just practiced. when i joined the makeup forums it helped me learn a lot more. but i had learned quite a bit on my own. i didn't use a book for the look i just put colors together that i thought would look good.:icon_chee

thanks a lot!:icon_smil i'm not sure i understand your question, but i haven't taken any makeup classes and have never been to school for makeup or cosmetology. it was basically just trial and error, reading tips on the internet and most importantly practice, practice, practice!

You look smokin' hot in those greens! You have totally inspired me! I've been wanting some greens and now I know what to buy!

Thanks for the awesome tut!

Thanks beyond pretty, beadsonthebrain, Lisa! :flowers: Lisa you must definitely use greens I know you would look fabulous!:icon_chee

Thanks heaps Devin!!!I'm sooooo in lurv with green e/s but have no idea on how to do it your style hehehe....Great Tutorial as always!!!

THAT LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING. Much better than my green tutorial LoL. I might have to try that, even though it won't look near as good on me. It looks sooo amazing with your dark skintone and I'm practically translucent LoL. Just beautiful!

I don't have all those colors, so I'm gonna have to improvise!

OMG! Devin that looks freakin' awesome! Man, I've been missing out by not having gotten into MAC A LOT sooner! Awesome tut Devin, thanks for posting it!!

Latest posts

Back