Green tutorial with lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really Devin it's an awesome tutorial! Very helpful!!! You used great green shades and one of my fave Green Kelly!

Hey DEVIN, Im not trying to be funny when I say this, but if you love doing makeup and youre not working at mac or anything, I had an idea for more practice. While living in Atlanta 2oo2-2004, I worked at a club called STROKERS. There was a male freelance makeup artist who when in town would come and do faces of girls who worked @ club. for a full face, plus lashes, he charged $40. so, it was like full face, 20, lashes, 20. As much as i thought he was charging, sometimes Id just say, what the hell, and let him do me up, not to mention ask as many questions as possible like a live $40 tutorial! after he left strokers, he would go to magic city.Im not saying at all that that is your type of environment , I have no idea, but Im pretty sure that if you went to one of the top clubs in the city on a friday, dolled up with your best face on, and your entire mu collection , youd make a couple hundred really quick. :icon_idea :icon_idea

nice job Devin.:clap i love the colors that you used. i will be trying this tutorial out.:icon_smil

no that sounds like a great idea! thanks for the suggestion. i never turn down any ideas on making money!:icon_chee

Thank you Sherice and blue_copper! Blue_copper just practice and you will have no problems!:icon_smil

Back