Green tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Very beautiful look!!! luv it! :icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

oooooh! excitement - have ordered a single (i.e. refil) of the kryolan colour... witing for it with bated breath
biggrin.gif
- its gonna take a while which is annoying but happy neway hehe

xxxc

Originally Posted by cassiopeia37 oooooh! excitement - have ordered a single (i.e. refil) of the kryolan colour... witing for it with bated breath
biggrin.gif
- its gonna take a while which is annoying but happy neway hehe
xxxc

Yay! If I can create another Kryolan addict then I'm happy
icon_razz.gif

Great job! I love these tutorials-gawd I need them lol. You look so pretty and the colours are fantastic!

good job! If you have time could you maybe do a natural looking everyday look? would love to compare it to my routine hehe

Originally Posted by breathless so perfect! thank you! i'll be using this tutorial =] Woohoo! Post pics when you're done
tongue.gif

Sirvinya.......love how you really showed your face before and after each little change........thanks for the tutorial!

wow, great tutorial, very detailed...i luv greens i think i need a quick visit to the MAC counters, lol ...shimmermoss is really nice!!!

Originally Posted by dragueur wow, great tutorial, very detailed...i luv greens i think i need a quick visit to the MAC counters, lol ...shimmermoss is really nice!!! Thanks! You must get Shimmermoss, it's beautiful.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Awesome,thanks for sharing!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you liked it!

Back